“Waste of money”

Earthquake - The Ride
Ranked #102 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Basically you sit in a thing that shakes and it tries to simulate an earthquake. We found it boring and a complete waste of money. Though we did have some laughs at the silliness of the whole thing; if it really emulated an earthquake we probably should have been scared...

1  Thank music_fanatic1

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

It was a spur of the moment, kids wanted to do it so we went with them. Not worth the time or money. The train only goes about 10 feet. Not that fun

Reviewed 11 October 2013

A lot of people complain about this ride, but my kids and I liked it. For some reason people are expecting this ride to be like something at Universal Studios. Of course it isn't, but it gave my 9 and 5 year old a thrill.

1  Thank KatieO311
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I wish I checked Travel Advisor first! I have to agree with other folks review here. Waste of time. The kids would of have more fun if we just spent the money at McDonald’s. Never again!

2  Thank Clarksville_Couple
Reviewed 1 October 2013

don't waste your time and money. very cheesy. poor effects, and just plain boring. you will hate it and so will your kids.. don't do it.

2  Thank Krakkah