“great place to stay”

Park Place Condominiums
Bryant, Ar
“great place to stay”
Reviewed 22 September 2007

This was a great place to stay. We stayed in 104 and everything was wonderful. It is quite, clean, and accessible for walking although just a little further out... but so glad we stayed at Park Place. The beds in this unit were very comfortable. You will not regret staying at the Park Place

• Liked — clean and roomy accomadations and the balcony over the river
  • Disliked — little bit of a far walk for my parents
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank chrisBryant_Ar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 12 September 2007

We just came back from a fantastic stay at Park Place Condominiums in Gatlinburg. We stayed in Unit 108. It is a privately owned, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with a fireplace, awesome view from the balcony, 2 person Jacuzzi tub, fully stocked kitchen, washer & dryer. The entire condo has ceramic tile flooring. The master bath has a huge tub and walk in shower, all with ceramic tile. I actually took pictures to get tips on how to decorate my own home. It was the nicest condo I have ever stayed in, hands down. If you are going to Gatlinburg and need a quiet, beautiful 2 bedroom condo, I would absolutely recommend staying in this unit. Breathtaking is all I can say. It is also walking distance to Gatlinburg. And right around the corner from the Applewood restaurant. We called the office at Park Place Condos to book.

• Liked — Clean and nicely decorated.
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
5 Thank princesspea
Southaven Ms
Reviewed 14 May 2007

We just returned from our vacation in Gatlinburg, Tn. While we were there we stayed at the Park Place Condos. This was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed at on vacation. The Condo was very Clean and was a nice setup. It had everything you would need while you were on vacation. It had a huge balcony that overlooked the river (which was very relaxing to listen too) Our room also faced the Smokey Mountain National Forrest instead of the busy city. The only thing I found wrong with the room was the extra beedroom did not have a t.v. for my children to watch at night. The condo is also within walking distance to the Parkway in Gatlinburg not far from Ober Gatlinburg. Gatlinburg is a beautiful city the only thing I did not like is at every corner there are people trying to get you to buy time-shares.

• Liked — Location, and the room was very CLEAN
  • Disliked — No T.V. in guest room
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
5 Thank mrsqwc
Illinois
Reviewed 10 April 2007

We have found our home! This place is so great - peaceful, great location, great staff. How would you like to fall asleep with only the sounds of a running stream outside your bedroom? No traffic sounds, no other view but the stream and the National Park? I think there's only around 40 units in the building so it's very quiet, with covered parking. We will definitely be back (and would love to own a unit in this building).

The unit we had was just redecorated and could not have been any nicer. We then saw another unit and it also was tastefully decorated. The only things to bring with you is food. They provide all cleaning supplies (detergents) and toiletries. You can request clean towels when you need them. You won't go wrong renting here.

• Liked — Secluded, quiet location
  • Disliked — NA
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple
11 Thank ILSkeems
Paintsville Ky
Reviewed 6 March 2007

We visited Gatlinburg March3-4 2007 and as always checked out new places to stay. So we found this one and I must say I loved it . It was very clean and quiet . The view was wonderful. It felt like you was back away from everything, yet you was still close enough to walk to town and leave your car parked. I hope to go back and stay there in the fall . VERY NICE.

• Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
7 Thank tandt3
Tampa Bay, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2007

Park Place is a quiet and somewhat secluded place to stay. It's in walking distance to many things and the trolley passes right by the front of the buliding.
It's clean and the staff is always pleasant and helpful! The pool and pool area is top notch in upkeep.
I have been going there many years and find that there is no other place that I would rather stay.
I book my stay by just calling them on the telephone and making arrangements that way. They have under the building parking for added car protection from the weather.

Stayed May 2006
10 Thank SotaJim
Moorhead MN
Reviewed 30 March 2006

We stayed at Park Place for three nights March 26th and left on the 28th. What a great location. The last morning we were there, my wife looked out the balcony window and saw a deer standing in the river only 10 feet away. What a treat. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. We had stayed there in the past and really liked the layout. One can walk to the national park and hike right from your door. There are several restaurants within walking distance as well as shopping on the parkway. The staff was friendly and seemed to enjoy working there. We have stayed in motels in Gatlinburg but hate living in a box. Most motel rooms are too small for our taste. I would highly recomend Park Place to visitors staying more than one day.

• Stayed March 2006