“An Awesome Shop with Super Nice Owners!”
Review of The Jewelry Spot

The Jewelry Spot
Ranked #21 of 135 Shopping in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Navarre, Florida
“An Awesome Shop with Super Nice Owners!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

All I can say is "Wow!!" at this little jewelry shop! As soon as you walk in, you are impressed with both the quality and selection of hand-crafted jewelry. Gina provided an extremely pleasant shopping experience for my family and we walked away with some great deals! You gotta go there on your trip to Gatlinburg!

Visited December 2013

Fishkill, New York
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Gina Benko is the owner of this store. She worked with me even though I live many states away from her store to deliver beautiful handmade jewelry that I needed for Christmas gifts. She is very easy to work with. I am very happy with the pieces she did for me.

Visited December 2013
Richmond Heights, Ohio
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place is amazing. Family business with great jewelry. All hand crafted. Price are very fair. I feel that this place is one that everyone should visit. They also do custom sizes.This is a place to get gifts for people because they have birthstone jewelry for each month.

Visited October 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome custom made jewelry for a great price!!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I just got through buying our Christmas gifts from the Jewelry Spot at the Covered Bridge Plaza in Gatlinburg Tennessee. I have never known Holiday shopping to be this easy and affordable! Owners, John & Gina Benko are very accommodating and will custom design original jewelry pieces while you wait! My personal favorite is the Jewelry Spot, "Fossil Table" that features one-of-a-kind artifacts that are artfully displayed in shadow boxes and table stands. The Jewelry Spot is located in the heart of the Arts and Crafts Community, only minutes from downtown and it is definitely worth the drive!

Visited October 2013