Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed due to a natural disaster.

“Great Restaurant!!!!”

Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #17 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Unfortunately our Alamo Steakhouse location in Gatlinburg was lost in the wildfires in the area on Monday November 28th. We had celebrated 18 wonderful years in the building, and we are heartbroken at the loss. We are committed to rebuilding our beloved restaurant in the same location in 2017. The timeline is uncertain, but we will keep you posted.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Restaurant!!!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We were visiting the area for vacation & wanted to have a good steak. Boy this place did not disappoint! We went around 4:30 so it wasn't crowded & we were seated immediately. The food was FANTASTIC! The steak was cooked perfectly, fresh bread, & the prices were good for the portions you receive. My husband had the burger which he said was good & the steak & sweet baked potato was fantastic. I highly recommend this place, plus its a local restaurant not a chain.

1 Thank Holly N

Madisonville, Louisiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steak was great! but the hamburger IS TO DIE FOR!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Me, my husband and our two kids went to Alamo our last night in gatlinburg. I had got a big salad which was good. My husband got the steak it was very juicy and it cut like butter. My 12 son always going off the beaten path got a hamburger....we were think really a hamburger? It arrived smoking and smelling good to our table. he but into it and got big eyes. he looked at me and said "Try it". He was not the one to share his food so i was think it was horrible or something. I tried it and it was the best hamburger i had ever tasted! Super juicy dressed with cheese on it. Honestly it's been a year and i can wait to go back and order The Burger :) btw its Huge! so you will have a nice little to go box. staff was nice, food was great!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Katie L
Georgia
“Dinner”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Jen, our waitress,was great. Wife and I splurge, we ordered the porterhouse with mushrooms and sweet potato. The salad was enough for two. Everything was perfect. So much, our dog is going to love us. Till next year.

Gaffney, SC
“Great Steaks!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had a short wait, waiting area was crowded, once we were seated we could finally exhale!! The dining area was intimate and comfortable. We had two waitresses to this dining area so we never even got low on tea, which is a plus for us! I had the filet, my mom had the prime rib, and my son had the macaroni and cheese, even with that huge variation all the food was delicious! The salads are large and well garnished with cheese and bacon and the yeast rolls are wonderful. We look forward to eating here each time we visit Gatlinburg.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank AutumnCole
Cincinnati, Ohio
“First time at the Alamo”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was our first experience at the Alamo. The food and our server were great. The salads were huge and so fresh! My husband had steak and shrimp and loved it. I had salmon and sweet potato and my meal was very good. It was a lot of food for the money. No room for dessert :(--we both have a big sweet tooth.

• Visited October 2013