“Must visit!!”

Ranked #12 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are back! After our 10 months of rebuilding after the fire, we are serving delicious hand-cut aged and seasoned steaks, cooked over an open oak fire again! Also,chicken, chops and more. Full Kids MEnu and Full Lunch Menu as well. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner Year after Year!
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Hands down one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. From top to bottom, friendly staff, nice ambiance and an awesome menu. To top it all off the portions are HUGE and I'm a 265 lb dude. 5 stars and 3 thumbs up in my book.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,297)

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Our waiter was amazing and brought it up to four stars. Maybe we happened in on a day when the kitchen just wasn't feeling great but I would have rated the food 3 stars.

We had the Texas taters for a start and while they were ok, they tasted like your basic twice bake potato. Salad portions were amazing though. My house was wonderful though my SO was not as thrilled with his Caesar. Now we come to the meat of the problem. For 27.99 I expect a good cut of meat well flavored. The kids enjoyed the burger and the popcorn shrimp but a good quarter of my deputy steak was fat. Not the heavily marbled but huge chunks of fat. I love ribeyes and have seen all spectrums and what I got was not worth the price. It was very nicely flavored. I asked for medium and the middle was medium though the edges were rare ( how that happens who knows).

All in all the service was great, but I won't go back. The food wasn't worth the cost. There are several other steakhouses in the area to choose from. We chose this one because the billboard advertises it was awarded trip advisors 2013 award of excellence. Hopefully we just caught it on an off day.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went here on a vacation with our three young children and my parents. Got the impression the waitress did not "love" dealing with a group including three kids under four but she was still polite enough.

The food was very good and the portions were quite large, we had more than enough food.

The wedge salad although simple, is a must have.

All the food was cooked to perfection.

We also had a number of people besides our waitress (assuming one must have been the manager) ask how everything was and if we needed anything.

Would definitely go back and recommend it.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We loved the food and atmosphere....particularly the steaks. The waitress told us they are brought in fresh daily and we now believe it. They were cooked to perfection, great flavor and texture. Our two teens loved their food as well. The staff was very friendly and service quick. You could tell they cared about service! It was a little pricier than we expected, but in the end were VERY pleased - worth it!!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great steaks that were large portions. we each enjoyed desserts. our waitress was very helpful and attentive. i would recommend this for all types of groups.