Carr's Northside Cottages & Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
US$121
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$157
US$145
GardenInn.com
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$123
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$309
HolidayInn.com
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$134
Travelocity
US$112
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cottagesfull kitchentrolley stopthe riverhome away from homequeen bedmain officeclose to downtowncreekside roomoff the beaten patha great place to staypool and hot tubcoffee potfamily vacationgatlinburg areafire pitthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

An interesting combination of various architectures.
Our room had a kitchen. It has seen some years; but was clean and well provisioned.

The staff was friendly and very helpful.
We enjoyed the hot tub each evening.

Far enough out of Gatlinburg to be away from the crowds, but easy to get into town and to the Great Smokeis National Park.

Good value. We would return for sure.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My family stayed here for 2 nights very nice clean place to stay. Not real fancy but rooms were clean and it was on the river.It is less than half the price of other hotels in Gatlinburg so if your looking to save some money this is your best choice . It's only a mile out of town so you could walk to town in just a few minutes. Great place will stay again next time.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great place to stay with kids. We had a two bedroom place with living room, kitchen and family room with fireplace. It was very clean. The bathroom was basic. This place was very outdated though~ very outdated. The beds were a little uncomfortable but very CLEAN. no frills though. The furniture is old and saggy. The countertops were old and the dishes were mismatched and old. The tv is old and the remote was dirty and didn't work. There is a playground and a hot tub and swimming pool outside. Overall this was a great place to stay with four boys and two adults but it is not fancy at all. Good value with nice staff. But you definitely get space and not luxury.There is a grocery store within driving distance away from the shops.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed here at Carr's in Jan. 2014, and had a great stay. It is an older motel however, VERY clean! A little outdated, could use some updating. Reminded me of being a child and staying places with my family. But, I was extremely pleased otherwise. The only negative that I have is the bed could be replaced it sagged in some spots so had to adjust. I appreciated the kitchen where I prepared some meals for myself to reduce my overall budget. Staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. Overall, my stay here was great and I look forward to staying here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was our first time staying at Carr"s . I wasn't sure what to expect, on reviews I read great to not so great. We simply LOVED it. The cottage we had was clean, up to date and just perfect. Take your regulars like shampoo , hair dryer . I always like to know about a coffee pot there, YES the was , Bring your coffee and filters which I did . They already have cooking pans and pots . I brought a few of my own and used those . This place is not fancy , but it is clean and very nice for couples and families. My family will be back!!!! Carr's Family Thank You So Much !!! We Enjoyed Your Cottage , The Young's from Connelly Springs,NC

Room Tip: We were in cottage 406 , It was right beside the stream. Just beautiful listening to the water and seeing nature.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family