“An excellent fixed menu dining experience in this lovely B&B”
Review of Buckhorn Inn

Buckhorn Inn
Ranked #54 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
“An excellent fixed menu dining experience in this lovely B&B”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is one of the finer places to eat in Gatlinburg away from the hordes of tourists. Reservations are a must because this B&B is almost always filled. A fixed dinner menu is served. We paid $35.00/person which is quite reasonable. The dinner served the night we were there was pork loin with a sweet cabbage side and a rice/broccoli/cheese casserole dish. All were very excellent. We took our own wine which was opened without a corkage fee. A very pleasant dining experience with friends.

1 Thank Turtlemac

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“A wonderful Evening”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The Buckhorn Inn was a wonderful surprise in the midst of Gatlinburg. Beautiful setting in the hills - with a warm and inviting interior. The dinner, which is prefixed, was delicious and not overly expensive. We brought our own wine - and enjoyed the evening. The service was also excellent - each of the wait staff was just as warm as the environment. You must experience the Buckhorn Inn if you are visiting Gatlinburg. MAKE RESERVATIONS - as the dining room is small and very intimate!!

“Wonderful”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We are spending five nights at the Buckhorn Inn as we have many times before. We had dinner there tonight and as usual everything was wonderful. The food was very tasty and the bread was Heavenly. This is a place we have been coming for years first for dinner and then as guests. We always feel at home. This is a place everyone should try, I guarantee you will full in love!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Dwight R
Spotsylvania, Virginia, United States
“Not what i expected”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I visited based off of alot of reviews here on trip advisor. I should have listened to the "bad" reviews as they more accurately portray my expereince. We had reservations for dinner for our 20th wedding anniversary. We arrived early and got to sit outside and have wine or a very good spiced tea.The view of the mountains was nice. We were called in when our table was ready and thats where our experience declined. The decor was ok pretty much what I expected from a B & B. The salad was ok , nothing special. The next course was chicken which tasted like it was microwaved. The sauce was bland. The dessert was like a boxed Sarah Lee item. I was very dissapointed and unimpressed with the food. They might have made up for it except the service was worse. I waited an extended period of time for drinks to be filled and plates to be taken. I would not reccomend this for any special event or even for dinner.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank Rick S
Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My partner and I were staying at The Buckhorn Inn, celebrating a birthday, and I thought eating dinner would be a great idea. I was so right! Having eaten at the inn before, I knew what to expect: a great atmosphere, wonderful food and superb service. It was delivered and then some! What I love about the inn is that the menu is changed weekly and there is always something different to look forward to. If you plan on visiting Gatlinburg, and want fine dining with a beautiful view, The Buckhorn Inn is a must!

1 Thank amonarch