“The best pancakes this side of the smokies”

Log Cabin Pancake House
Ranked #8 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Go eat here, forget the rest, go eat here. We had breakfast on two occasions and they both were very good. Their pancakes are so good, and the sausage reminds of homemade. The restaurant is big and they seemed to have a lot of people there, it's worth the wait. They also have free parking, in Gatlinburg that's a premium where parking is about $8

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Ate breakfast with my daughter while on vacation in Gatlinburg. The place was clean and busy but we were seated quickly and promptly waited on and served. The food was good and the experience was worthwhile.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Just across the road from our hotel so we were drawn to it. Helpful staff and delicious food. Plenty of choice for breakfast and the lunch buffet looked very good also

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We went for a late breakfast, my husband had already eaten something and wasn't very hungry but wanted something to hold over until lunch. I had the parisienne crepes with strawberries and whipped cream and they were delicious. My husband ordered 1 biscuit and a very small bowl of gravy. The biscuit and gravy were ok but $6.00 for 1 biscuit and small bowl of gravy? We thought that was very pricey for what he got, Food was good and good atmosphere but pricey for breakfast.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was a great choice for my husband and I as I am all about the pancakes and he would rather have a protein based breakfast. The menu had lots to choose from at reasonable prices- especially compared to the menus and prices of other Gatlinburg pancake spots. The service was awesome and the cabin atmosphere was charming!