“Favorite Breakfast in the Smokies”

Log Cabin Pancake House
Ranked #19 of 210 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a wonderful breakfast, this is your place. Awesome pancakes and crepes and of course all the regular breakfast foods are great too. They are always fast and the orders are correct. If you see a line, don’t be discouraged, it’s worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,083)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Excellent food at a reasonable price.Great atmosphere, good , friendly service , even with a crowd your food is brought out to you very fast. This restaurant like many pancake houses closes at 2PM. ( Not sure why...,) So no breakfast supper opportunities.

Also they take payment in Credit Cards. I know one may wonder why I bring this up but there is one well established pancake house, "Pancake Pantry" that does not accept any payment but cash. I did not know there were any establishments like that left.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were planning on going to another place, but saw only a small line here one morning - plus it was across the street from our hotel.

We were seated right away, and the service was very good. I think my coffee cup was refilled before I even took my first sip.

Pecan pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, and Caribbean pancakes were all very good. Syrup was a little thin, but the flavor was good.

Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We are here for a late breakfast. There were lots of options on the menu for breakfast or lunch. I had a Western omelette that was full of fresh veggies. Two in our party had the wild blueberry pancakes, and they said they were delicious. They looked delicious. They had a salad bar. The prices were also reasonable for a specialty type restaurant in Gatlinburg. The atmosphere was also really cute.

They accept credit cards which made things easier. We have run into a lot of businesses in Gatlinburg that are cash only, so that was convenient. This is a great pancake house.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

First time trying this restaurant. Was a a short walk from our hotel. Everything was great and super friendly , fast service. Liked it so much , we ate there every morning.