“Must visit when in the Smoky Mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #13 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Rhode Island
“Must visit when in the Smoky Mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Easter weekend we ate breakfast here which was our 2nd time. Both times the food was good especially the specialty syrups. The menu has a huge variety of different pancake types and most also come with a homemade special syrup. Over the course of two visits the pecan and orange syrups have been our favorites.

If people dont like pancakes they also have waffles, french toast and omlettes available and offer lunch after 11 or 1130 with homemade soups and sandwiches which looked good based on the people sitting across from us.

Our service was good also the staff always looked to refill the coffee even if it wasnt their table whenever a server walked by they offered more coffee.

We will definately be back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank royrogerswb

Chatsworth, Georgia
“Excellent as usual!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

This has been a favorite restaurant of my family for years. The food is excellent and the staff are wonderful. Don't miss eating here at least once if you visit Gatlinburg!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank mygeorgiaellis
“Best pancakes... and whipped butter!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We got to breakfast late and the line was out the door when we arrived but the wait was around 10 minutes or less. Service was fast, and pancakes were delicious, I have the pecan pancakes, my boyfriend had plain pancakes and eggs. The only issue I had was that they only accept cash. I don't like to carry a lot of cash when traveling and had to use the ATM in the restaurant in order to have enough for our meal and a tip, and of course was charged a fee for using it. Now that I know I will make sure to have more cash on hand. The food was definitely worth it though.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mlwitt
“LOVED IT!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I have never been to a Better pancake house . We were seated right away, staff was courteous and the food was delicious. We were six people and we all ordered
Different items. Everything was amazing. Don't miss out definitely plan to eat there.

1 Thank Kak234
Dalton, Georgia
“better with butter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I first visited Pancake Pantry as a child and 40 years later, it's still my favorite. The service, the food, the warm atmosphere is total comfort. I always gaze longingly at the bowls of whipped butter set out near the kitchen at the serving stations. Everything's better with butter. I always order the orange/walnut pancakes, but if you happen to want a sandwich, they are all good, but the best part of a lunch order is the marinated cucumbers. Yummy!

Visited April 2014