“Good food but crammed seating”
Review of Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry
Ranked #18 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The food was good, but I did not enjoy being so crammed. People kept running into my seat. The do not take plastic, but do have an ATM on site. The portions were very big. The service was good.

1  Thank franjam19

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Convenient and a good breakfast. But cash only... Weird. Great list of pancake choices. We had lunch one day there too and it was a good salad.

1  Thank farmacydoc
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I didn't expect the portion sizes to be as big as they were! The good was so delicious. I had the raspberry crepes. Yum yum. Definitely a must go!

2  Thank Amandapanda8488
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My husband and I ate here for breakfast while in Gatlinburg and we loved our meal! The restaurant was packed at 9 am but we were seated quickly and our waitress never let our coffee get cold or drinks run out. My caribbean style pancakes were amazing and my husband's apple crepes were also great! We both couldn't finish our huge plates of food! We will return next time we are in the area.

1  Thank Deva B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

The food was great. It was around 10.00 a person so I'm not sure why everyone says it's pricey. We easily spend that at IHOP. Portions were huge. Loved every bit.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member