“Best breakfast!”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant that specializes in great food and friendly service. We are a tradition for families and a landmark for Gatlinburg. So come enjoy our house...
Lake Wylie, SC
“Best breakfast!”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I think the best pancakes I've had at a restaurant!
I would highly suggest going there, but get there early or you might be waiting in line for a little while.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank photographerrn

Flemingsburg, Kentucky, United States
“Pancake Pantry”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Our service was excellent, timely and very tasty. We were told we would have to wait at least 20 or 25 minutes but we're sitted in less than 10 minutes. Great experience all the way.

1 Thank Donna H
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Take some $$”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Delicious breakfast but will have to think twice before going back. I had delicious French toast (with the cinnamon syrup).. My wife had one moderate-sized waffle with one piece of bacon. There was no side (not even an egg) with the French toast. The French toast and waffle set us back $23 (including tax). Service was very good, so we left slightly more than a 20% tip. As we paid on the way out, the manager and cashier were engaged in a private conversation and neither offered to thank us. That was sort of the deal breaker for us in terms of going back. We live only an hour away and are in the area quite often but can get food that's just as good for less money.

1 Thank james w
Demotte, Indiana
“Best Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

One of the best breakfasts in Gatlinburg! I had the blueberry pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns. My husband had the French Toast with the cinnamon cream syrup (one of the best toppings ever). This was a truly delicious breakfast. I could not stop eating it! Our waitress was attentive and sweet. I will definitely be going back!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heather W
Oak Island, NC
“The best consistent restaurant in town”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have been eating here for 45 years and have NEVER had a bad meal. Even when it is very crowded and busy it's always excellent. No matter what you order it will be great. The pancakes melt in your mouth. This is the ONLY restaurant in Gatlinburg that's worth visiting.

2 Thank sudagirl51