My husband and I wanted to get away for a few days and since the winter seems to be persistent this year we opted for the mountains instead of the beach. When we arrived the temp was in the 70's but the next day a winter storm blew in and we had snow and cold. Enjoyed the wood burning fireplace in our room. Plenty of wood and starter was provided. We also hiked down to the private creek where they have a pavilion and fireplace. We did not want to hike back up the hill since it was kind of wet so we called the front desk and they promptly sent a ATV buggy down to pick us up. Only complaint is that the wireless internet did not work in our building so we had to do any online activity in the main lodge (which was not a bad place to hang out, but just a little inconvenient). Breakfast each morning was good and the staff was excellent. The property is in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to wildfire. No re-open date yet. Visiting our rustically elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxurious individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek