My husband and I are repeat guests to the Lodge. Over Memorial weekend we spent four nights in a premium unit watching the tram cars go up and down the mountain. The staff is wonderful, especially Helen, who went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. The Lodge has new building plans for additional rooms and a gathering area. Our favorite morning time is having breakfast on the wrap-around porch listening to the birds and looking at the mountains. No need for recorded music, let nature entertain you. Delicious homemade scones and other danish are included in the room rate along with bagels, coffee, juice, apples and oranges. A limited breakfast menu with eggs and pancakes can be ordered for an additional charge. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. Our room was spacious with a working fireplace, full kitchen, Jacuzzi and balcony. We parked next to the steps going to our room on the third floor. It is an easy drive into Gatlinburg going the back road bringing you to the upper side of the main street avoiding some of the traffic. We love the peace and quiet the Lodge offers, the kindness of the staff, and knowing our vacation time is well-spent here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek has brought the elegance of the “Great Camps” of the Adirondacks to the pristine beauty of the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. Designed to reflect the retreats created in the Adirondack Mountains over 100 years ago by some of the East Coast’s wealthiest families, Buckberry Lodge pampers guests with the true natural grandeur of the Adirondack architectural style. Nestled away high above Gatlinburg, Tennessee, The Woods building offers 14 luxury-suite rooms from 600 square feet to 750 square feet. Rooms feature fireplaces, private balconies, bathrooms with separate showers and Jacuzzi tubs. The majority of our suites have a King bed but we do have a few rooms with 2 Double beds. Rest, recharge, and relax within your suite or enjoy the area attractions of Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our property is less than 2 miles from the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the beauty it holds. We are also less than 2 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. There is a firepit which overlooks Mt. LeConte – a great spot to unwind & relax. Although we have experienced a great loss since the November 28th fire, we are very fortunate to have The Woods building to share with our guests. We look forward to welcoming you to The Lodge at Buckberry Creek for your Smoky Mountain lodging destination! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek