Rodeway Inn
US$179
US$168
US$145
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
EconoLodge
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
US$220
US$213
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$157
Agoda.com
US$1,122
US$1,034
HotelQuickly
All reviewssmall kitchenettecheap hoteldecent place to stayjacuzzi tubfresh fruitice machinestaff was very friendly and helpfuldoughnutsmini fridgeup to datetrolley stopoutdoor poolthe main streetcontinental breakfastenjoyed our staystripfriars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Don't stay there! This place absolutely sucks! Dirty! Dog Hair! Run down! The list goes on. I wouldn't kennel a dog here. If you give them your credit card or cas,h your money will be sucked down the leaking wobbly toliet never to be seen again. There is no such thing as a refund for misrepresentation. It should be condemned. Why doesn't the city make them move their brokendown refuse from the parking lot?

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I made my reservations by phone. Obviously the pictures were taken at a distance to be purposefullly misleading. I ask the person who took my reservation if this was a "nice, clean" hotel. I was assured it was. I was also led to believe it was by the Aquarium. It is actually 2 blocks down and across the Parkway from the Aquarium. When we arrived I just sat in shocked disbelief at the run down, shoddy appearance of the "nice, clean" place I was expecting. I let it be know that this was not what I was expecting and was told that I my credit card would be charged whether I stayed or not. Others were checking in and leaving without staying as well. The management refused to refund anyone even though the rooms were not what was promised. I was put in a smoking room with pet hair on the floor even though I had reserved a non-smoking room.There was a broken down car in the lot that had been there so long that animals were living under it. I tried to connect to the promised "wifi" to find another hotel only to find it wouldn't connect either. The "kitchenette" was a BAD JOKE, the bed was nailed together and the toliet wobbled for starters. Needless to say I was afraid to crawl between the sheets so I left and stayed in a MUCH NICER place for less money. The mangement was rude and fully aware that they were misrepresenting this hotel online. DO NOT STAY AT SCOTTISH INN .....unless you enjoy peeling paint and pet hair!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2009

Found online. pictures showed an average "motel" . when we arrived the place looked very run down. when we got to the room it was large but very outdated. room was not very clean, or so it appeared. the beds were not comfortable and the linen looked as if it had been on the bed for awhile. my wife did not even sleep under the covers. im glad we only needed to stay one night. one of our family members in another room said the bathroom door had 3 large holes in it and no hot water. when we tried to take a shower the curtain and rod fell off the wall when i tried to close it. atleast the air worked. i am not real picky but for 86 dollars i do expect a room to smell clean and have fresh linen on the bed. would tell anyone who asked dont waste your money.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank s_indiana_traveler
Reviewed 20 December 2007

We drove up to the hotel and were terribly concerned about the appearance of the property. The roof was in bad condition with curling shingles, and there was a foam rubber cushion on the roof.

My wife and I looked at each other and decided we could not imagine what the rooms must look like. We chose to forfeit over $100 rather than actually go in the place.

We went to another property close by that was very attractive, had a great room, and it was cheaper that the Scottish Inn.

The Inn is in really sad shape and there were several attractive hotels in the area with lower rates. This place is not a bargain at any price.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank AtlantaGrayFox
Reviewed 18 July 2007

VERY VERY poor room cleanliness in both shower, bedroom and kitchenette. Good location. WOuld not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank Temp989