“Consumer Beware.”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Consumer Beware.”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CC NUMBER. It is doubtful they will have all their Scooters rented regardless of what they tell you. Go read the fine print of the rental agreement first. If anything breaks, even if it is not your fault, you will have to pay for it. The language is much stronger than any car rental agreement I have ever seen. If you give them a CC number and decide not to rent, they will try to charge you for a day.
I know nothing else about the place other than I would never sign their contract.

Visited June 2013
28 Thank livet0ride

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Let me make it easy for you...”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This place is a R I P - O F F !
if you work hard for your money then keep drivin, if your cash grows on trees this is the place for you.

Visited May 2012
23 Thank Dean S
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A fun way to get arounf Gatlinburg!”
Reviewed 6 July 2010

My girlfriend and I rented a scooter and rode it all over town and into the foothills of the Smokey's...it was lots of fun...it wasn't powerful enough though for the higher elevations so we had to keep it in the foothills but it was a fun way to see the city...

10 Thank VacationJoe55229
gatlinburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Dont believe everything you read !”
Reviewed 23 September 2005

We vacation every year in Gatlinburg. One of the things we always do is rent scooters from That Scooter Place. They have always been great and their scooters are top quality unlike the others in town. I would bet money that the previous comments came from someone who wrecked their equipment and had to pay for it. They keep their scooters in top shape and if you damage it, you are expected to pay for it. All their rules are posted when you walk in, and they make you read them before they will even rent to you. Everything is very upfront. John K.

22 Thank burg001
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dont Go!”
Reviewed 30 July 2005

This is an awful place to rent a scooter. Ours broke down near the entranc of that Davy Crocket Mini Golf place! We could not even get our money back and we had to pay the guy $135 to repair it. DONT GO THERE IF YOUR LOOKING TO RENT A SCOOTER!!

39 Thank A TripAdvisor Member