Days Inn Gatlinburg on the River
Parkview Inn(Gatlinburg)
East Side(Gatlinburg)
  • Free Internet
1,011 results
All reviewsroom was cleantrolley stoprocky waterscontinental breakfastwould stay againan older hotelyogurtbiscuits and gravyfire pitdowntown areanice staythe main stripgrouponfirewoodbalconieshousekeepertn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My husband and I stayed here during our vacation to Gatlinburg TN and it was picture perfect. We had a room on the river and spent each morning on the balcony. The staff was awesome and very accommodating. The continental breakfast was very awesome. We arrived n Christmas and the front desk gave us the local restaraunts that were open.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2013

For what we paid, we were happy with this hotel. It was right on the river which was nice and the room was clean and comfortable. It was an older hotel and didnt have updated amenities and the bathroom was small, but we were just fine with it. I dealt with 3 employees from booking to checking in/out and they were all very nice and helpful. I realized after getting home that I had left my purse so I called back for them to check on it and they got it from my room and held it for me. I know it would be unethical for them to have done anything else, but there are plenty of ppl out there that would have acted like it was not there and taken it, so I was SO happy and grateful that this hotel had honest employees! It otherwise could have been a HUGE disaster. Thanks Days Inn :)

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Bobby P, Owner at Days Inn Gatlinburg on the River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Thank you so much for staying with up to celebrate the New Year! We appreciate your business and are so glad we were able to locate your purse! I am so sorry the bed did not meet your comfort preferences! A good night's sleep is so important. Please accept my apologies. Please come see us again on your next trip to the smokies! we value your feedback and hope to see you again in the New Year!

Reviewed 21 December 2012