“I found Jack Huff's from Trip Advisor reviews”
Review of Jack Huff's

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jack Huff's
Ranked #3 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I usually look thru Trip Advisor for lodging and restaurant ideas. I found Jack Huff's to be like the reviewers described. Very friendly front desk staff, very clean and roomy rooms. I liked that it was just off the main street, on a quieter street but an easy walk to the main street. We requested adjoining rooms with two beds in each, microwave and small refrig and got what we requested. We didn't have time for the pool or hot tub but they looked very nice.

3  Thank travelinggal49
There are newer reviews for Jack Huff's

Reviewed 28 June 2011

We always stay here and are never disappointed....we used to stay across the street....but once we tried Jack Huffs...no more across the street ! Everyone is so nice and helpful. The nice man on duty even recognized me and said " you made it" . If you've never stayed here,you must try it .

2  Thank foxysilvermom
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Stayed at Jack Huff's before and after a hike to LeConte and had a blast! For the money, this place is great! Pool is clean, hottubs are AWESOME, especially after a long hike, and beds are comfortable! When hiking in the Smokies in the future, I'll plan on staying here!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank julie_oxner
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We loved being able to park the car at the motel and walk to where we wanted to go. The "Village" nearby is cute and relaxing compared to the crowded parkway. The sidestreet location means there was no problem getting a good night's sleep. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank earthxgrl
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Excellent staff, I'm pretty sure this must be a family owned and run hotel because the man at the counter was the same guy we talked with in 2010 . We did Gatlinburg the way I believe it's meant to be done- minus all the tourist traps in Pigeon Forge. this place is so close to everything we park at the hotel and we are done with the car till we go up in the mountains. The aquarium is a short walk , the pancake pantry is real close. My 12 year old son and I left on this trip with no plans- just winging it along, no reservations at all- from Indiana to Mammoth cave- then to lookout mtn and we rolled into Gatlinburg about three pm on a sunday afternoon- he said lets stay at jack huffs. I am not advising you wing-it -- we got lucky- you should make reservations . I am most impressed with the hospitality of the staff here, and the guy at the counter is like having your own personal guide, I'm telling you he knows where to send you for fishing , where the best trails are in the mountains and what time to be there, where to get the best dinner, and when it's time to go home he knows how to keep you out of a traffic jam. Internet speed was fast and reliable, pool is clean and has a slide.

4  Thank chrisevv
Reviewed 14 June 2011

My husband & I have stayed at Jack Huff's several times, most recently in May of 2011, & we are impressed each & every time. Some of the decor in certain rooms may be dated, but that's not what matters. The rooms are very clean, the staff friendly & knowledgeable, & the location is tops! Add in the hot tubs & the pool & this place is near-perfect. It's also nice to support a local, family-owned business.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Photograhiker
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed one night in Gatlinburg on our way from Illinois to Myrtle Beach. We chose Jack Huff's based off of Trip Advisor reviews and they did not let us down. The staff was very friendly, the room was spacious and the views were great. Yes it was a little dated (they used real room keys!) but it was clean and homey. I would definitely stay there again if the opportunity ever arose. It was a bit off of the main drag so it was quiet and within walking distance to the best breakfast ever at the Pancake Palace!!

2  Thank katydid1974