We have stayed at Johnson's Inn for 3 year now and have always loved it! It's inexpensive and just a little outdated but always clean! The staff is always friendly and helpful.
Walking distance to everything!!!!!! Just park the car!!!!
We enjoy walking to " The Village".... You gotta visit the "The Donut Friar". Totally awesome donuts and Coffee! And we tried the "Pancake Pantry" this time ...Loved it! All walking distance from Johnson's Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg