At light 6 down about a block. When we walked to town I thought it would take longer but you go in the entrance to the village and you are right on the strip. Pool is small only 4.5 foot but we enjoyed it all to ourselves. It was clean. The room was your average motel with two beds. They were very comfortable and clean. Nice HOT shower with adequate towels and was cloths. Older t.v but we weren't there to watch t.v. The refrigerator was in the bathroom area which is weird but it worked. Overall probably the best Gatlinburg location we've ever had. We would stay again. Just wish it had been a little less $.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg