The Johnson Inn is located just off the main street in Gatlinburg, in easy walking distance of all the attractions. Of partcular interest, just around the corner, is the Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts. Check out the great breakfasts at the Pancake Pantry while you are there, and feed the ducks which hang around the stream which runs right by the Johnson Inn office.
The greak folks at the Johnson Inn offered us the chance to stay in one of their 7 newly remodeled condos, and we jumped at the chance. Ours had two bedrooms, each with flat screen TVs, and a great room with a larger TV. There is a full kitchen and two bathrooms in the unit. It was very nicely furnished and as clean as anyone would want..
We hadn't been to Gatlinburg in 15 years, but we are going to make this a regular stop for relaxation. Nothing like a drive ine Great Smokies
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg