We flew to Knoxville airport and were picked up by family members and we stayed at Johnsons Inn in Gatlinburg.
It was a rememberable experience.
The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly.
They have a nice rock garden on the stream where you can sit and talk for hours catching up on old times.
They are in the middle of Gatlinburg near the aquarium and all the stuff to do there.
We had a great time and I would reccomend staying there to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg