“Another Great Trip”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gatlinburg Falls Resort
Port Wentworth, Georgia
“Another Great Trip”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is the 2nd year in a row we decided to book our vacation with Gatlinburg Falls Resort and again we loved every minute of our cabin. This time around we decide to stay in Bear Creek in "private indulgence". While we had our skepticism of staying in a community cabin area I must say they meant private. We were off to ourselves with no one around... PERFECT!!... The cabin was very clean inside and out, well stocked with towels and kitchen utensils. The price was very reasonable for the extras (hot tub outside, jetted tub inside, dual master bedrooms, pool table, big screen TVs everywhere) that we got. All in all we will see yall next year.... Also we were contact to ensure all went well after the stay by Bradley LaRue. Thanks again GFR...

1 Thank Jeremy G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (389)
Rock Falls, Illinois
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Let me first start off by saying there is a ton of choices and deals for lodging in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area, so when I say I'm no longer searching for the "bigger better deal", that means something! I've come back multiple times with family in tow to spend our time and vacation dollars in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, and upon seeing what else is available, I can say with qualification that Gatlinburg Falls Resort is the best. NOTICE; The cabins are not owned by the resort, just managed, the owners are different and this effects what's in the cabins, so make sure you see cabin specific pics to know what your getting before reserving. Their website is very user-friendly, and the lodge is just minutes away from the Pigeon Forge Parkway where all your entertainment and shopping is found, also just down the road from Dollywood. Our cabin was towards the top of the mountain, with a spectacular view all the way over to UberGatlinburg and Mount Laconte. A very special thanks to Bradley LaRue and the folks at Gatlinburg Falls for a great stay. They also have the longest ziplines you can adventure on.

P.S.~ I'm not going to name my cabin cause I want it all to myself, but there are different sizes for different sized families and parties to rent with quaint names, so check them out.

Room Tip: Sign up for email updates, because they constantly have buy 2 nights, get 2 nights free offers or we...
3 Thank Steven D
Wright City, Missouri
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We enjoyed our time at the Gatlinburg Falls Resort. The cabin was clean and very spacious. When we came back to the cabin from our day out, the hot tub , pool table, and arcade games were a great hit. Especially since it rained every evening..

2 Thank Familyof4402
Leeds, Alabama
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our family loved staying at the Big Bear Plunge cabin. There is a swimming pool and a movie theater in the bottom level that we all loved. The layout worked well for the family. I want to thank Bradley Larue, the manager of the Gatlinburg Falls Resort, for providing us this amazing opportunity to stay in the cabin. We had such a great time that my husband and I are considering buying a new cabin for future visits.

1 Thank Rose D
St. Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have written many reviews for trip advisor and I am usually taken aback when I read negative things about places I have stayed. Before I stayed at gatlinburg falls resort I was assuming that all the negative reviews I read we're probably just people being over critical, I was a little wrong. We stayed in June in the hide-a-way cabin and while it is a beautiful cabin it is not very well maintained. We found a lot of termite damage,cobwebs, and mildew. Also the carpets need to be cleaned. When we arrived the front desk person was not very friendly and after an 8 hour drive that was a disappointing. I just feel that advertising as a luxury resort and with the prices, this place falls very short. Very hard beds also. Mattresses are very out dated. Also, beware of the views that are advertised. Our description said beautiful mountain view but that meant standing on your tippy toes, leaning over a balcony and seeing a little bit thru two trees. I'm not trying to be critical, just a little disappointed overall

1 Thank carlaecan
Garyville, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This cabin met all of our expectations. We thoroughly enjoyed our time spent there. Luxurious and comfortable. Thank you Bradley LaRue for managing this fine establishment. We will definitely be back!!

Tony and Cindy Monica

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cindy M
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights and 4 days and my kids are still talking about the place!! It was everything it was described. The cabin was clean and the amenities were up to date. It is definitely a home away from home!! We can't wait for our trip next year!!!

Tanya Stilwell & Family