“Best Time EVER! @ Gatlinburg Falls Resort”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gatlinburg Falls Resort
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is the best trip my family has taken in awhile. We stayed at the Leisure Time house and the 3 kids had a blast playing the video games and pool table. The place was very clean and enjoyable at nights sitting on the porch while the kids enjoyed the hot tub. Gatlinburg Falls Resort along with Bradley LaRue and staff made it a trip, we won't forget. We will definitely be back. The community pool was cool too. I would encourage everyone to check them out online as my wife and I are already thinking about an adult trip just for us. There is a house for everyone! Thanks Gatlinburg Falls Resort!

The Caldwells

Room Tip: These are houses, so plan on staying awhile. They range from 1 bedroom to 12 bedrooms houses.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank treatert
There are newer reviews for Gatlinburg Falls Resort

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great Cabin. The Game room was awesome. Cabin was clean and tidy. Hot Tub was Great. Not much of a view except for trees but that was ok. Gave some privacy. Good Location. Not far from downtown. Will return. Thanks Brad and Beth.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wayne D
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Thanks, Brad and Beth! What an awesome place to stay! Very clean, newer everything! We had everything we could possibly need. The only bad part of our stay was that we didn't get to spend more time in our cabin! Way too busy. Next time we plan spending more time at the resort!

Room Tip: I can't help! So many to choose from. We are a little loud so our cabin at the end of a cul-de...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brendabennett
Reviewed 6 August 2014

my husband and I spent last summer vacation here and loved it so much that we are returning there this summer too! Usually we don't do repeat vacations but everything was perfect.the cabin was clean, pretty, and in a relaxing atmosphere, just what we were looking for. The service was excellent. I was very happy when I started a chat to book my cabin and got Zeb's response. He was the same person who helped me last year and was great! We had such a good time last year we also stayed several days longer than we planned. can't wait to get there tomorrow. Thanks, Zeb for helping us find another great cabin.

Room Tip: see Zeb to help find you the right cabin for the vacation you will love
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eric T

Dear Brad & Beth,

We had a great time at Gatlinburg Falls Resort last week. The cabin was great and the views were fantastic! We had a great time and your properties clean, well kept and in a great location with world class views.

Thanks again for a great trip

C

Room Tip: Endless Views is a great cabin with fantastic views!
3  Thank Craig D
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was our family's second stay at Gatlinburg Falls. In 2006 we stayed at "Lazy Days" and in 2014 the "Five Star Lodge"----as our family has grown alot! The receptionist was very pleasant when we checked in. Our oldest grandchild is 11yrs and the youngest 1 yr. Brad and Beth have created a wonderful family environment for all ages to spend time together. There are lots of things to see and do nearby, then the "big kids" can relax while the younger children have plenty more to do right in the cabin. The location is great since we enjoy both the fun in Pigeon Forge and the shops in Gatlinburg. We barely had time to use the pools, but the one with the water wall is fun.We appreciate it when facilities such as this are kept affordable for young and/or large families.

3  Thank Julie J
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed in the Mountain Getaway 7 bedroom cabin. It was in a secluded place with 2 other cabins nearby. Nice view off the back deck. Very clean and it looked great when we first walked in, but we slowly started to find problems: neither stove worked and we reported it to the front desk. They came by while we were out and fixed one but not the other and we never heard from them again. 1 hot tub was broke, a light fixture was falling out of the wall, the kitchen floor tile had a lot of cracks and chips, ice dispenser on 1 fridge didn't work, head board not attached to bed in two bedrooms - they were just leaning against the wall, the mattress on my king bed was probably the worst mattress I have ever slept on. I ended up sleeping on a twin hideabed because that thin mattress was actually better than the king mattress. Shower doors actually fell out of the enclosure while my sister was showering, wireless internet didn't work, TVs in the cabin were about 100 years old in electronic years (not a big deal since we weren't there to watch TV). With some maintenance this could easily be a 5 star cabin, but I would most likely not go back to that particular cabin.