“Wonderful location and resort”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gatlinburg Falls Resort
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We just got home from our vacation to Gatlinburg Falls Resort. We loved everything about our stay and our beautiful cabin. Thank you Brad and Beth for our wonderful stay. The location of the resort is so ideal and close to everything, yet secluded enough so that you have peace. My boys loved the bunk beds and the video games (and even snorkeling in the hot tub. :) We're looking forward to coming back again!

2  Thank dkalecki
Write a ReviewReviews (2,727)

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Oh my, how to begin, a seven bedroom cabin, with two dishwashers in the kitchen, neither if which worked, just what we take a vacation for, to wash dishes for 16 people. Two refrigerators, both in need of repair. The bathtub drains didn't drain very well, before you finished with a shower your standing in ankle deep water. A movie theater room with broken down chairs and a sound system with only one working speaker. Bunk beds with slats that were broken, which is very dangerous. Tired, worn out furniture and carpeting. Management contacted me by email after our return home asking for a positive review on Tripadvisor and I had to tell them I just couldn't do that, they called me and tried to make it right by refunding my $200.00 cleaning charge and offering me 20% of my next stay. Not enough for me to give them another try. So long Gatlinburg Falls, we won't be back!!

• Stayed: July 2014
8  Thank Margaret5607
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is the best trip my family has taken in awhile. We stayed at the Leisure Time house and the 3 kids had a blast playing the video games and pool table. The place was very clean and enjoyable at nights sitting on the porch while the kids enjoyed the hot tub. Gatlinburg Falls Resort along with Bradley LaRue and staff made it a trip, we won't forget. We will definitely be back. The community pool was cool too. I would encourage everyone to check them out online as my wife and I are already thinking about an adult trip just for us. There is a house for everyone! Thanks Gatlinburg Falls Resort!

The Caldwells

Room Tip: These are houses, so plan on staying awhile. They range from 1 bedroom to 12 bedrooms houses.
3  Thank treatert
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great Cabin. The Game room was awesome. Cabin was clean and tidy. Hot Tub was Great. Not much of a view except for trees but that was ok. Gave some privacy. Good Location. Not far from downtown. Will return. Thanks Brad and Beth.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wayne D
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Thanks, Brad and Beth! What an awesome place to stay! Very clean, newer everything! We had everything we could possibly need. The only bad part of our stay was that we didn't get to spend more time in our cabin! Way too busy. Next time we plan spending more time at the resort!

Room Tip: I can't help! So many to choose from. We are a little loud so our cabin at the end of a cul-de...
2  Thank Brendabennett
Reviewed 6 August 2014

my husband and I spent last summer vacation here and loved it so much that we are returning there this summer too! Usually we don't do repeat vacations but everything was perfect.the cabin was clean, pretty, and in a relaxing atmosphere, just what we were looking for. The service was excellent. I was very happy when I started a chat to book my cabin and got Zeb's response. He was the same person who helped me last year and was great! We had such a good time last year we also stayed several days longer than we planned. can't wait to get there tomorrow. Thanks, Zeb for helping us find another great cabin.

Room Tip: see Zeb to help find you the right cabin for the vacation you will love
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Eric T
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Dear Brad & Beth,

We had a great time at Gatlinburg Falls Resort last week. The cabin was great and the views were fantastic! We had a great time and your properties clean, well kept and in a great location with world class views.

Thanks again for a great trip

C

Room Tip: Endless Views is a great cabin with fantastic views!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family