US$154
US$144
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$168
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$143
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$90
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
QualityInn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$80
EconoLodge
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$563
US$506
All reviewsbath housetravel trailerpull through sitesfull hookupspull throughstent campingfifth wheelgrounds are immaculatebathrooms and showerspool and hot tubhiking trailslaundry roomwould definitely stay here againroad noisenice poolplenty of hot waterhome away from home
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 6 camped in a travel trailer for almost a week. It has very nice wooded campsites, with plenty of space, and full hookups. We made day trips from this campground to the national park, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, etc. The campground has very friendly hosts, a large swimming area, nice restrooms and showers.

2  Thank Don T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tonight the rain was pouring so hard that it was bouncing off of the pavement about a foot in the air. Guess what? Patrick was out with me at 11 p.m. helping me back in my rig. He even called me along the route to make sure I found it ok. These people are awesome! I felt like I was at home the minute I got here. Smoky Bear A++++

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Smoky Bear for an entire week. Our stay was quiet and relaxing. The host were very accomodating to our needs during our stay. Very helpful with local recommendations of things to do. All restrooms were clean and plenty of hot water. The pool hours were longer than most places.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great little campground. Quiet, shady, friendly staff, well landscaped. I have been camping at RV campsites for over 30 years and their bathrooms and showers are the cleanest and best maintained I have ever seen. I saw them help the next camper by providing them with extra sewer and water hoses to reach their utility hookups, although you would not need extra hoses at most all of the sites. About 15 miles north of Gatlinburg but away from the bustle of Gatlinburg and off to itself.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely stay at Smokey Bear Campground. Out of the hustle and bustle of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge but still close enough.
Staff was super friendly and helpful. We needed extensions for our water and electric and they let us borrow theirs.
We have a pop up and camped near the tents. A bit of a tight space but it was still nice.
Campground is clean and quiet but still fun for the kids. My kids made friends and played at the park and pool.
We had no cell phone reception (a good thing). They offer free WiFi but was weak at our site and a bit slow. We wanted it for directions mainly, so was ok for us.