“Extraordinary”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area looking toward the upper deck...
Front view of our cabin showing our New front porch and the two decks off the back... Fireplace toward back decl.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living area looking toward the upper deck...
Fireplace toward back decl.
Dining area
Living area toward Kitchen.
Living area toward the dining and kitchen...
Master bedroom with our king size log bed with canopy it's 'ginormous', and so very comfy...
Another view of the Master suite showing closet and 4 drawer chest...
Bathroom...with plenty of storage with large walk in shower with two shower heads...
Double head shower...
Game room.
Game room and Beautyrest Sleeper sofa.
Sofa
Game room...we are proud of our game area for both adults and a couple of kids...
Hot tub showing view...
Hot tub on upper deck...
Our charcoal grill and a visiting neighbor...please he's as scared of you as you are of him!!
View from upper deck...still one more tree to be removed.
Oct 14 View
2014 record earliest Snow, taken by guest Pat & Debbie
The story behind this photo don't stop at Bojangles for a biscuit...you'll get a visitor!
No better time to visit Gatlinburg but in the Fall!!
Jacuzzi...located in Master suite...
Our Condo over looking Ober'Gatlinburg...
flipkey.com/978926
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Birmingham, Alabama
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

First, let me say the directions were great!!! I have been to a couple of cabins here in Gatlinburg, however, this experience was by far the best. The communication we the owners we superb. They answered my questions and gave excellent suggestions as what I might need for this trip. When you first arrive the cabin looks so cute… Then when you walk in, you wonder where… how did they get all the décor in here. Every room was decorated nicely and never once did I feel they over did it with a country feel. Very clean and roomy. The property made us feel as if we were visiting with family versus on a mini vacation… I just knew at any moment I would be sitting with the owners having supper. The Jacuzzi tub soaked all my aches and pains away. The bed… OMG was so comfortable that I fall asleep 2-3mins after my head hit the pillow. We also enjoyed watching College football and playing pool downstairs. I only wished I would have gotten in the hot tub but time did not allow for this. We will definitely be back!!! I truly would call this a place away from home. Tim and Emily please don’t change anything you are doing… That personal touch you give is something that no one else offers and for us that meant the world… it’s so hard to find nowadays.

24 Oct 2014
Please except our apology for not having a response when each of you took the time to write an awesome review. Each & every time I would try to collect and read our reviews my computer would not allow it. I would receive an email from tripadvisor letting me know I had a review, but couldn't read it...flipkey.com would try to help, no one could figure it out. Finally a week ago I decided to try another browser...we were using Mozilla Firefox, changed to Chrome and thank goodness it worked. Just had to explain why we never responded in a timely manner.
OMG...thank you for such a special review, what a testament to have you acknowledge that our goal is...to make your vacation as perfect as can be. We are so very happy that your stay was relaxing and enjoyable...that has been our intentions all along and why we waited until retirement to own a cabin in the great Smoky Mountains. Can't wait for you to return and see other updates we have in store. Again, thank you so much... Emily & Tim flipkey.com ID#726435
veryhappy...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Absolutely awesome”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We rented this fabulous cabin during the estimated peak leaf change, The weather did not cooperate and provide,, but the cabin sure did. Gorgeous, spacious,, beautiful wood on canopy bed, as well as table and chairs and the walls. Nice balcony with rocking chairs to look at a fabulous view. Open kitchen space provided communication to living space, while dinner was being cooked.. Very comfortable couch and recliner. Step in shower (large enough for two!), as well as jet tub in the bedroom.
I wasn't able to make it downstairs, but my husband said that it was well provided;a pool table, seating and small refrigerator.... My favorite, we got to use the gas fireplace all the evenings that we stayed. Nice, flat blacktop area for parking and only two steps to get into the cabin
Communication with the owners, Tim and Emily, was top notch; answered all my questions timely and even helped to locate something we would need during the stay.
I would return in a minute,.we didn't want to leave at the end of our stay.

Liked best: fireplace, porch
Liked least: no negatives
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
24 Oct 2014
Please except our apology for not having a response when each of you took the time to write an awesome review. Each & every time I would try to collect and read our reviews my computer would not allow it. I would receive an email from tripadvisor letting me know I had a review, but couldn't read it...flipkey.com would try to help, no one could figure it out. Finally a week ago I decided to try another browser...we were using Mozilla Firefox, changed to Chrome and thank goodness it worked. Just had to explain why we never responded.
Thank you guys for the great review, it's so nice when people notice that you've actually set out to make their stay as perfect as possible. Our view has been a work in progress and by the middle of November the last of the big trees will be gone, and we can't wait to see it for ourselves. We just added a new swing...so very excited to get that accomplished. Can't wait for you to return...
Emily & Tim flipkey.comID# 726435
jad396
Maceo, Kentucky
“Happy Happy!”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed 4 days and 3 nights, and were very pleased. Location is perfect. Right between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. This cabin was very clean and well maintained. The owners were so helpful and made this experience very pleasant and easy for us. It was our first time to the Smokey Mountains, but it definitely won't be our last.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: had to strip the bed before we left (there were instructions)
24 Oct 2014
Thank you for the great review, and can't wait to have you visit again. Emily & Tim
flipkey.com ID#726435
Frank V
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Our first impressions when walking into the cabin was how you could tell how much time and effort the owners have put into making it a perfect getaway. The cabin was anything and everything one could ask for. The bed was large and very comfortable, and the bathroom was very nice too. Very large shower with a plentiful amount of towels stocked in it. We had a lot of fun downstairs playing pool. The hot tub was very relaxing and very private too, great to soak in after a long day walking the streets of Gatlinburg. The rocking chairs were wonderful also, sitting on the back porch and admiring the view. Oh and the location: ideal. Close to both PF and Gatlinburg.

The only thing I regret is that we only booked it for 2 nights, it went by way too quickly. We hope to stay at the cabin again for our next getaway to Gatlinburg and PF, and will make it at least 3 nights.

24 Oct 2014
Thank you for your awesome review and so very glad you had a relaxing vacay. And, thank you for noticing our goal of wanting, as owners, to make your stay as perfect as possible. We waited to purchase our cabin until we were both retired so that we could be more hands on owners, trying very hard to make our guests vacations the best one ever, and at an affordable price. Emily & Tim flipkey.com ID# 726435
Bradlee F
Logan, West Virginia
“Beautiful cabin, and very conveniently located. Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

The owners of this property are very professional and seem to be genuinely interested in making sure your stay is the best it can be. The property is very beautiful and is private. The cabin is extremely clean and cozy. The kitchen is fully equipped and clean. To save money we went to a local grocery store and was able to eat full meals at the cabin and still go out and enjoy the town thanks to the convenient location. Both decks were very private and the hot tub was clean. The only negative thing I can think of is due to the trees behind the cabin there was not really a view of the mountains, but at the same time it made seem more private and we were able to drive around and see the mountains. The cabin was not hard to find following the directions given prior to the stay, and very easy to remember once we arrived. The location is great. It is located between gatlinburg and pigeon forge. We were able to go out in the morning, return for lunch, and the go back for the evening before returning for the evening. I would say our favorite part about the cabin was the cozy atmosphere that made it feel like the stress was just melting away. Our least favorite part would have to be that we had to leave when our stay was up. This cabin was also very affordable. We absolutely loved this property and are looking forward to booking again.

Liked best: Coziness and quietness
Liked least: Leaving
Your age range 18-24
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Sep 2014
Thank you Bradlee for the awesome review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Opening up the view is now a work in progress. Those Cottonwood Poplars grow like kudzu. I have now remove numerous small trees and two larger ones. The last two will have to be done professionally. We look forward to seeing you again.
Tim & Emily
Yvonne M
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Best vacation ever.”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I could sum it all in one word AWSOME.Cabin very clean everything so new.My husband and I were very impressedwith how comfortable it was .Felt like home.The bed was so comphy getting up in the morning was hard you want to sleep all day.We had everything we needed and more, will deffenitlly rent this cabin again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tentire cabin and its surondings.
Liked least: Nothing everything perfect.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Sep 2014
Thank you Yvonne for your review. My wife and I are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again!
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

31 Jul 2014
Thank you for your kind words. So glad you had a great vacation and we would love for you to bring your family. Great idea about adding alarm clock...we can certainly take care of that, about pot holders I had just purchased several so will have to find out what happened to them. Can't wait for you to return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing