“Awesome cabin and location, but NO wi-fi.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area looking toward the upper deck...
Front view of our cabin showing our New front porch and the two decks off the back... Fireplace toward back decl.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living area looking toward the upper deck...
Fireplace toward back decl.
Dining area
Living area toward Kitchen.
Living area toward the dining and kitchen...
Master bedroom with our king size log bed with canopy it's 'ginormous', and so very comfy...
Another view of the Master suite showing closet and 4 drawer chest...
Bathroom...with plenty of storage with large walk in shower with two shower heads...
Double head shower...
Game room.
Game room and Beautyrest Sleeper sofa.
Sofa
Game room...we are proud of our game area for both adults and a couple of kids...
Hot tub showing view...
Hot tub on upper deck...
Our charcoal grill and a visiting neighbor...please he's as scared of you as you are of him!!
View from upper deck...still one more tree to be removed.
Oct 14 View
2014 record earliest Snow, taken by guest Pat & Debbie
The story behind this photo don't stop at Bojangles for a biscuit...you'll get a visitor!
No better time to visit Gatlinburg but in the Fall!!
Jacuzzi...located in Master suite...
Our Condo over looking Ober'Gatlinburg...
flipkey.com/978926
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 141 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rodney W
“Awesome cabin and location, but NO wi-fi.”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We enjoyed our stay in this awesome cabin. Great value! The cabin was cute, comfy, very clean, and secluded as promised. Our only complaint was no wi-fi access. We requested the password from the owners and our request was ignored. So don't count on that!

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
10 Aug 2015
Rodney, we were so glad you guys found our awesome cabin a great place. All the things that we try very hard to do makes us feel we've accomplished what we set out to do...make our guest feel at home or better. And, yes you want find a better value...most people tell us they are blown away when they walk in and most say we could ask a lot higher rental fee than we do. However, we want our guest to enjoy, be safe and secure, and relax while at our home. Now the WiFi...I've looked for your contact phone number on all of my devices...cell phone, tablet, my husbands cell phone, my home phone and my personal email, and my flipkey.com email. Your number or that area code is no where to be found. I certainly would have appreciated it if you might have tried more than once. Most of the people call for the password...that's what I tell them to do or email through tripadvisor. I certainly would have gladly given it to you. My husband and I pay $300 a month for the cabin internet and our cell phones. If the gig we purchase doesn't get used we're throwing away money...I much rather you have had internet service than to have taken a star away from us when after 200 bookings in a year all have been 5 stars except two. Sorry about the internet. Emily
Ann P
“Super sweet!”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Did not have any issues during our stay. Cabin was perfect, private, and in a great location. Just wish we had more time to stay! Our trip was very short so we weren't in the cabin much, but it definitely met all of our needs and more. Would recommend it for sure. Thanks!!

• Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jul 2015
Ann, thank you so much for the nice review, and for staying at Lover's Lookout. You and your family will have to come back for a longer visit on your next vacation to the Gatlinburg area. Please let us know if you are a returning guest for a special discount. Thank you, Emily&Tim
beaches19...
Vidalia, Louisiana
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The cabin was immaculate. So peaceful. Wonderful honeymoon retreat. The property was easy to find. I liked that it was between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

Liked best: The privacy
Liked least: No wifi/internet
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
9 Jul 2015
Diana, thank you for the great review...So glad you enjoyed our cabin. And, yes...it's a perfect honeymoon retreat, so private and yet close to everything the two cities have to offer. Hope you will return for another visit. Emily&Tim
jesus4fr
Florida
“Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

When I first pulled up the cabin looked kind of small. Let me tell you that it is far from small and it is two stories. The top is the living area with an amazing bedroom with such a comfortable king bed and a very large jetted tub and then a bathroom with an extremely large walk in shower. Let me tell you that their pictures do not do this cabin justice. I was beyond happy when we walked inside. It is decorated so nicely that I felt completely at home as soon as I walked in. There are two large balconies, one on each floor. The first floor (main living area) has a large swing and two rockers and a little table and a very nice jacuzzi tub. The kitchen is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave. They have it stocked with a large variety of cookware and utensils. The downstairs has a full size pool table and smaller Foosball and air hockey table. They have cards, coloring books, reading books, games, and movies in case you find that you want to hang out inside for a bit. The view from the balcony is beautiful. As an added bonus, every night at around 9 p.m. you can see the fireworks from Dollywood. It is great for the kids and the young at heart. It also makes for a great romantic evening cuddled up with your loved one on the swing. I am truly thankful for Emily and her husband for their rental cabin. I can not wait to book it for next year. Also, the directions they give to the cabin are great and easy to follow and Emily was such a pleasure to speak to.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
7 Jul 2015
Melissa, Thank you so very much for the great review... I am so happy to hear you and your boys had a great time. It's our ultimate goal to try as hard as we can to make our home your home. I know we've several things to do to make it perfect, but we'll get there. I can't wait for you guys to come back and please make sure that you remind me for a special discount. I so enjoyed talking with you. Thank you again, Emily&Tim
jscatw25
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
“Perfect for a family vacation too!”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I just recently stayed at the cabin for a week with our two young children - ages 11 and 7 years old. It was perfect! The boys enjoyed "camping out" with their sleeping beds and the cots-provided by the cabin owner- in the living room. The cabin is super clean and was very roomy for our family of four. It is very close to all the area attractions but private. We enjoyed the drive up to the cabin, no problem at all in the summer. Would stay again!

Travelling group: Young Children
23 Jun 2015
Thank you Julie for the review, and so glad to hear your family had a great time at the cabin. Great to hear the children enjoyed the cots, it is like "camping out". Please let us know if you ever return for a stay in our cabin, we would love to give you a special discount. Glad you had a safe trip back home.
Emily & Tim
Judy O
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Value”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The cabin is small and enough space for two people. We really enjoyed the back porch with the swing and rocking chairs. View is nice (some high wire obstruction), but there is road noise from the parkway below (heard by all cabins in the vicinity). We didn't like the drive up the steep, winding curves to get to the cabin in our 7 passenger car---a little much for 68 year olds. Missed wi-fi service for my laptop.

Liked best: porch
Liked least: no wi-fi and not good utensils for making tea
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway
17 Jun 2015
Thank you so very much for the 5 stars, my husband and I want nothing more than for our guest to have a great vacay.
I'm a little taken back by your comment about the cabin being small...the cabin is two levels, over 1300sq ft.. Myself, my husband, our daughter, her husband and 3 teen girls have stayed there ourselves and had plenty of room for a vacation...much larger than a motel room and better price. It does only have 1 bathroom, but we have plans to add another one downstairs in the near future. Also, I too, am 68 years old, my husband & I have an 8 passenger vehicle with never a problem getting up the road. The road has only two twisty turns up the hill, it's less than a 2 min drive. Although there is some road noise from the parkway we find that of the 144 bookings made this year most guest enjoy the proximity to everything that Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge has to offer is a bigger plus. Also, the privacy is huge...no one sees you and you see no one. I know that the power lines are behind the cabin, and in the mountains running underground lines is not possible, I'm just glad that we have the power. And last, I state in our write-up that we have MyFi...you just have to call me and ask for the password. We can't get WiFi there yet, but I am trying hard to fix that.
Cindy4439
Cookeville, Tennessee
“2nd Anniversary”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Perfect! Comfort! Convenient! Emily is great and efficient! You will find humor in Tim's personality! They didn't have to send out the St. Benard looking for us! You will understand that statement, if you decide to stay at this wonderful cabin! I have no compliants and I have to agree with all the other positive reviews from others!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! Seriously!
Liked least: Road noise, but kindda use to it...we live next to an interstate anyway! lol
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 May 2015
Oh Cindy, thank you for the awesome review...can't wait for Tim to read your comment. He's out of town now, but I know he'll love it. So very happy you guys enjoyed our cabin, it just makes our day to know we helped to make your vacation a success. Please come back to see us and if you do let us know for a special treat. Thank you guys, Emily&Tim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing