“Neat but over priced”

Amazing Mirror Maze
Ranked #39 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This attraction is neat. The light make it look kind-of cool. Not a huge challenge. But it is over priced for what it is. If you do it once, you will not feel the need to do it again.

1  Thank MercsMiles

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Yes, it ended quickly (as many reviewers have said). But it was long enough before we started freaking out. We got it as a Ripleys combo pack, so it was well worth it.

1  Thank rarer3
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I went in with my 6 yr old (no cost for me) and my 14 and 16 yr old. The older kids loved it but my 6 yr old ( who has a very very short attention span) kind of got bored with it. It was really entertaining to try and find your way out and for awhile we really could not find our way out! The reflection of the mirrors all around you makes for a deceiving view of the way out!
To purchase this separately may be pricey but the MagiQuest on its own is $11 (with your own wand)and the package deal of MagiQuest is $20 which includes the MagiQuest, a round of indoor pirate golf, the Maze, and one try at the lazer challenge "The Vault". So the Maze was only about $3 when you crunch it out so I thought it was a great deal. And by buying 3 packages, we were able to share the activities (some of us did the golf, some did the Maze, etc. because they give you tickets for the activities which can be given to anyone.)BTW a family took their disabled son in a wheelchair through this with no problem-and they were able to do it together which was probably nice :)

1  Thank ProfLayton
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Our 11 year old was just dying to do this. We bought each of our kids -age 11, 12, 14 and 15 - tickets and then found a bench by the exit to sit. As soon as we sat, the kids started coming out. I felt like it was a waste of almost $40!

1  Thank Mom4boys6
Reviewed 17 July 2013

It was a group of adults that tried this out. We had fun, but it wasn't something that I would want to do again. Better for kids I think.

1  Thank SarahTravels01