Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg
US$125
US$110
  • Pool
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$123
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
EconoLodge
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$157
Hampton.com
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$213
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$168
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewswrap around balconymountain coasterpet friendly hotellaminate floorsroom was cleantrolley stopallow petsbiscuits and gravynice balconyfree breakfastparking lotgas fireplacewould stay here againper nightyogurtthe main stripmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We stayed at this location for 5 days/4 nights. Our first glimpse of the overall property was very nice. The clerks were very helpful and pleasant, our room was very spacious and clean. Our pet was also allowed to stay in the room with us and that made us feel right at home. The view from our private balcony was great, it overlooked the pool, the mountains & the parkway. All the attractions were within walking distance. Anything we didn't have supplied in our room was avaliable at the front desk. We are defiently going to stay here on our next visit to the Smokies....we were very satisfied!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank FRS_1977
Reviewed 9 June 2012

When I read the reviews on this hotel, I almost tried to find another hotel but they are so hard to find that allow pets so I expected the worst and was really pleased. Not sure what the other reviews are talking about. We did not see ANY bugs of any kind. There was plenty of parking, they had a huge parking lot off to the side that said buses and vans but allowed cars to park there also. We were in room 312 and it did not smell like a pet room.Also, there is a nice area off to the side for pets. If they would take the aquarium out of the name, I think they would get better reviews because people are expecting to be close to the aquarium but really, it's 2500 steps as per my pedometer so I think people get angry and they get bad reviews.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mikecris342
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Alexis and the staff at the Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg-Aquarium, were more than happy to accommodate us. Alexis made sure that our every need was fulfilled beyond our expectations. The hotel was immaculate and I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: There are two different Red Roof Inn's in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Be sure to make reservations with this one instead of the Convention Center. You will not regret it!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Storm722
Reviewed 27 May 2012

There is hardly any parking at the hotel and the safety for children is not good as well. I was not happy with the condition of the establishment neither. I poured bleach in the tube and the germs started to bubble consistently due to the overall nastiness of the building and it smelled musky and mildewey in the bathroom. Take my advise and just keep on moving to another hotel. Not recommended at all!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Highstandards757
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Price is not bad for a standard two queen bed room, but you can get an efficiency cabin with kitchen and hot tub for about $16 less. We arrived looking at the photos from the website saying "Ew, this cannot be he right Red Roof" sadly it was. We arrived on a hot humid night to find the air conditioner on and the gas fire place running canceling out any help the AC would make. Could not turn the fireplace off so when I called downstairs and said the pilot light is still on and how do we get it off I was told it stays on then when I asked the clerk to come up and check it I was told to turn the red gas knob to turn it off. Mind you there is a tag that says do not touch the red knob so I suppose laziness prevails. As far as the complimentary breakfast goes...I realize it is free but it was still sub par at best. The room was not temperature controlled. There were ants everywhere. There were hard burnt biscuits and the orange juice was like watered down Tang. The plasticware broke while we tried to saw through the biscuits and we had to pour the juice out. It was undrinkable. Of course I saw Mr. Patel's response saying that the complimentary breakfast was blah blah blah and fresh made like everyone should be glad it was free but so's a slap in the face and I don't think I'd like that any better. Also in no way is the use of Aquarium defendable. It is within walking distance. 7-10 minutes to be exact but it is not AT THE AQUARIUM. That is INTENTIONALLY misleading advertisement hype. However the Greystone is right next door to the aquarium and right in the middle of eveything and that is a lovely hotel. Needless to say this is exactly why I stay in cabins when I go to TN!!! Pay more money for a nice hotel or get a cabin.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank CAB1NFEVER
General_Manager_740, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

I apologize that you felt that your experience at our property did not meet your expectations. It is our goal to exceed our guests expectation and in this case it seems we did not do so. I have discussed the comfort of our guests being our number one priority with my team so that they can be on top of preparing the rooms for our guests arrival with that idea being the top of their focus.

Our guests enjoy our close proximity to the aquarium and I apologize if you felt that you where mislead that we are next to the aquarium

I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and I hope you will give us another chance to meet and exceed your expectations the next time you are in town.