“Clean, Comfortable, & Affordable”

Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg
Ranked #13 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Columbus, Ohio
“Clean, Comfortable, & Affordable”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I (and our dog, Maggie) recently stayed at this Red Roof Inn in Gatlinburg. We were on the 6th floor and had a wonderful view of the mountains and the river from our wrap around balcony. The room had a fireplace, king size four poster bed with a very comfy mattress, a flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. The carpeting appeared to be quite new. Our stay was very enjoyable, and we plan to stay here again on our next visit to Gatlinburg. And, I forgot to mention that the price was great!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Bumpus Mills, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed here once before, but this time we got a room that has been updated with a flat screen TV and thick comfortable beds and pillows. The place was nice and clean. First dog was free and they charged $10 for the second dog, but the total price was still good. All rooms have a nice little balcony with patio chairs and table.

Only complaint is that they don't start serving breakfast until 7:30 and we never hang around that late.

Lexington, Tennessee
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We had stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago and were very pleased. I had read so many negative reviews and was questioning if it could have went that bad that quick... But we had a king size room with a fireplace and a great view. The room was very clean and the mattress was new and very comfy. We took our lil shitzu and he loved the huge room, he would just run around. The breakfast was k to b a free breakfast with gravy and biscuits and waffles and cereal and fresh fruit... The room had no order nor did it smell around the outside. We were very pleased with the room and the price... This is a clean and comfty place...

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a cozy, friendly, pet friendly hotel. NO PET SMELL AT ALL. Yes a little dated, but clean. I would stay there again and would not think twice about it. It is not the Hilton, neither is the price. With pets and as clean and odder free as my room was. I was pleased, with everything. Plush? no, but clean comfy? YES and that is what I wanted. You can't go wrong staying here. The price is RIGHT and you are close to everything. OH and the bed slept like a dream, I wanted to stay in it all day!!!

Room Tip: I didn't use the restaurant but the free breakfast was nice. I didn't work out, but I am sur...
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Wish this hotel had lived up to its name. Most Red Roof Inns are clean. This property is run down and dilapidated. The rooms barely pass for remodeled. The staff promised the room early. We came at the appointed time and the room was not ready. We returned at the appointed time and the room was still not ready. Finally got into the room after 5:00 p.m. Two full hours after check-in. Was promised an entertainment package by the front desk. When I arrived they re-nigged on their offer. Poor and pitiful situation. Enter at your own risk!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SantoSolace
General_Manager_740, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We at the Red Roof Inn & suites have taken your comments seriously. We are sorry that your room was not cleaned at the given time .
Are motel renovation is starting from Jan-2014. We have just put inn new mattresses & 40" LED TV.
We would also like to tell our future guest that we have never ever advertised or promised entertainment packages.
Once again we are sorry for what happened but we are also committed to serve our guest better for good hospitality
Somerset, Kentucky
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My sister and I spent a week (Oct. 19-26) and had a wonderful time. The hotel was great, they were very accommodating with anything that I requested. It was wonderful to travel with my dog and not have to board him. I booked early and asked for a room close to parking and they put me in a room right off of where I parked. I really appreciated that. Housekeeping was great and anytime I needed towels, toilet paper, etc. I had no problem in getting them right away. The front desk staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and I loved the balcony and fireplace. Price was very reasonable for the stay and I will definitely stay again on my next trip. No negative comments here. Everything is was very positive. Thank you Red Roof Inn for a wonderful and memorable trip.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great time at Red roof inn & Suites Gatlinburg . I will be sure to pass along your compliments!! We look forward to your next visit
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I booked my room 4 months in advance bc my daughter was getting married in Gatlinburg. We checked in on 10/13 checked out 10/15. On 10/14 as of 2:00pm our room was not cleaned but that was not the issue. The issue is that I was in a hurry and forgot 160.00 in cash that I laid in my suit case I didn't realize I forgot it til we were at the wedding but I thought well there is other clothes laying on top of the cash it should be ok. Was I WRONG as I returned my bag was went threw the cash was gone my boyfriend clothes were went threw. I let the front desk know and he told me the manger would call be in a few hours when he got in. Never got a phone call, When I checked out I let the manger know he was very rude. Just said there's nothing he could do so I called the police and filed a report. This is not a place you would want to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cheryl D
General_Manager_740, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience at our hotel. Guest security is our top most priority . Let me tell u that i was not at the property & i was not the one who you talked to .
Either way matter was investigating at the property level, where we didnt find any case, that's why we had offered guest to call cop's to get the matter investigated neutrally , but then guest called them. Which is now under police investigation.
We can assure our future guest that nothing of this kind has happened before & will not happen in future. Thank you for your comments. Again, I do apologize