My husband and I (and our dog, Maggie) recently stayed at this Red Roof Inn in Gatlinburg. We were on the 6th floor and had a wonderful view of the mountains and the river from our wrap around balcony. The room had a fireplace, king size four poster bed with a very comfy mattress, a flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. The carpeting appeared to be quite new. Our stay was very enjoyable, and we plan to stay here again on our next visit to Gatlinburg. And, I forgot to mention that the price was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg. We are right across from "Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster" and also 1.5 miles from Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the busiest of all national parks with over 9 million visitors each year. The park offers endless outdoor activities such as downhill snow skiing, class IV whitewater rafting, golf, hiking options from 600 miles of trails, and fishing in hundreds of miles of streams. Relax at Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg while you're enjoying all Gatlinburg's restaurants, family fun museums (such as Ripley's Believe It or Not and Hollywood Star Car Museum), Dollywood Amusement Park, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, and many, many other great attractions, fun for young and old. Year round events and concerts combine to make Gatlinburg a true entertainment destination in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium
- Wildwood Hotel Gatlinburg