“come as friends , leave as family”

Marshall's Creek Rest Motel
Ranked #30 of 77 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 14 September 2011

we stayed at marshalls, for the first time sunday -tuesday night , it is very clean , and family owned....the owner (clyde) was amazing . we had a problem with my credit card checking in, (he offered me $300 cash ) as a loan i could pay back when we got it taken car of.. marshalls. is about two blocks from the village, in gatlinburg. a real easy walk to the parkway. ......feel free to contact me about this property. thanks.

Room Tip: there is only 20 rooms here.....we stayed in room 20 ! (the big room)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank william j

Reviewed 27 July 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Marshall's Crest Rest. Quite, conveniently located and sits right on the river. Enjoyed sitting on the front porch and watching others walk to the "strip" in Gatlinburg. Management was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TNMTNGURL
Reviewed 7 June 2011

We spent 2 nights at Marshall's in Gatlinburg and loved it!
The rooms are clean, well maintained, and the staff was very friendly.
The price was much lower than other motels in Gatlinburg. It was just off parkway,
and it was a very short walk to there. It is an older property,and has been
maintained very well. Hardly any noise and traffic at all at this motel.
I would recommend this motel for couples who want peace and quiet and personal
attention from the staff. Wonderful pool also.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank gary5651
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Marshall's is one of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. It's nothing fancy, but the friendliness and cleanliness keeps us coming back over and over again. You can't ask for a better location in downtown Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank ikex2
Reviewed 3 September 2010

We stayed here with our Mom and Dad,Had my honeymoon here then vacationed here with family for 28 yrs. till husband passed away. Then I started coming with freinds and other family members. Never had to worry that the room wasn't clean and the brothers that own it are very nice. The cleaning staff is so nice.WELL EVERYBODY IS GREAT AND THE MOTEL IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KATHYTRACY@BELLSOUTH.NET [--]

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank kathytracy
Reviewed 27 May 2010

My family has been staying at Marshall's for over 50 years (before I was born), and both of my sisters and I learned to swim in their pool.  This is our family favorite, and we've been known to book over 9 rooms  for family reunions.  Marshall's is the cleanest motel I've ever seen.  It is a short walk into town... very close to the Village shopping area.   The owners, Lonnie and Clyde, welcome you like family and make you feel at home.  You can't beat the rates and location on Baskins Creek.  We love to sit under the shade trees along the creek and spend a leisurely afternoon.  Marshall's is not a luxury motel, but it is all we need.... Clean, quiet, quaint, and close to town.   I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else unless they were completely booked.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank teacherNthebluegrass
Reviewed 6 May 2010

The motel was pleasent and clean but I had riden there with my wife on our motocycle and arrived on a friday April 30,2010 the weekend Nashville was hit with all the rain and flooding and it was moving east. I told the manager that I might leace on Sunday instead of the Monday as I had over four hundred miles to ride and did not want to ride in the ride that far for safety reasons. The manager told me if he could rent my room he would not charge me . This did not happen and I was charged So it apperars to me my wife and my safety was not important to this quy/owner to pass up $40. and as it turn out it did rain that monday and were glad we left Sunday. Bikers take note

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple