“Wonderful!”
Review of Tree Tops Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Tree Tops Resort
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My favorite place to stay in the smokey's! We have our condo 2 weeks out of the year and it ALWAYS feels like home! We enjoy the variety of activities to choose from and the quietness of the area. It is tucked away, and backs up to the Great Smokey Mtn. National Park which makes it so peaceful for everyone!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Thompsontravelers06

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The night we were supposed to check in we got in late so we had to call maintenence to get our keys. It only took them 3 minutes at the most to get our keys. Then he helped us unload our luggage and bring it up to the room, and on top of that since we couldn't park next to our room, he stood and watched us to make sure we felt safe walking back to our room! Our room was impeccable! When we walked in it smelled very clean and when you laid down the sheets smelled like they had just been washed! Our room had a deck and it was above a natural, bubbling stream! Sometimes we would just leave the screen door open so we could listen to the sound of it when we were in the living room. My only complaint is that the hangers were permanently stuck to the bar, so you couldn't put your clothes in one place. However, I would highly recommend staying at the Tree Tops if you are in or around Gatlinburg, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank DBrad2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We enjoyed our condo very much! The office and staff were very helpful and friendly and expedient! We invited our friends to come part way through the week and they loved it too! I believe their are five resort areas, each with their own pool. So, some areas may need updating. Our condo was perfect and had anything we would want to use at it, and most importantly, it was CLEAN! We enjoyed the hot tub! We would definitely stay here again!
I learned after our stay that there was a scenic loop right past the resort. I wish I would've known about it. Bears around there, so keep an eye out!
OH! I wouldn't let your GPS take you down Sherman Clabo Rd.!!! There's an easier way to access it on Roaring Fork Rd.
This is a great resort to stay at, just out of town, where you can get away!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Anna S
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We checked in people were friendly, but place needs a updating. ,pot luck was very bland, our child was told she had to leave pool at 10:00 pm which is understandable, but then the adults where suppose to leave at 11, and where out there until 12:30 drinking and being loud, would of been longer but we called... rules are rules.... bed was terrible,,,, I ended up sleeping on the couch...don't get me wrong... not a bad place, just needs a few adjustments... maybe have a pool just for adults....a some new beds...... and a new activities person.....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank zambay1122
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay here at the resort. The grounds are beautiful and the pools are fantastic. We had a two bedroom condo that was nice sized and slept 5 comfortably with a sleeper sofa. The furnishings were a little dated but the room was very clean. I liked that this was a little bit outside of downtown Gatlinburg.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Scotus
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This resort is always reinventing itself. Something is always new. Where else can you learn to throw pottery as an activity in any other resort in Gatlinburg? The units are great and they supply everything you might need. All except the food!! If you have a problem they are there so fast to fix the problem. The pool's are so nice and they have the best Hot Tubs (4)! Yes this resort is a little older but they have done a great job in refurbishing and updating the units. The roaring Fork Creek runs right past many of the condo's. It is truly beautiful and fills me with appreciation for what we have.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank scooterrnky
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Just checked in bldg 9 room 901 next to entertainment room only room on floor room way outdated contacted front desk and eco no help traded gold crown redeem for this man my but hurts there is no way I can possibly recommend this place and also I am not one to complain just terrible be very careful here

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family