“Dare I say the best breakfast in Gatlinburg?”

Crocketts Breakfast Camp
Ranked #2 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Crockett's 1875 Breakfast Camp brings all the familiar comforts of the campsite right into downtown Gatlinburg. We've got Cathead Biscuits bakin', Griddle Cakes fryin' and even Moonshine Sausage with Hen Fruit!
“Dare I say the best breakfast in Gatlinburg?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been to every single pancake house around here. We are staying by Crockett's a d decided to give it a try since it is new. We were not disappointed! We got a giant cinnamon roll for an appetizer....what good is vacation if I can't have dessert first? My husband d got the bacon waffles and I got the eggs benedict. Good food, fast service, and fairly priced. What more can you ask for?

1 Thank Shauna E

Jacksonville, United States
“Good old fashioned breakfast grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Decided to do the touristy breakfast stop while in Gatlinburg. Good choice as this spot has good food at a good value. Many traditional choices with heaping helpings. Fun stop for the kids with plenty to check out. Service was solid with food arriving quickly.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Family Vacation 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was our first time at Crocketts. The food was great and the service was quick and good. Very clean. To make the trip even more special we ran into Tickle from Moonshiners.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Henshekat
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

This restaurant has the most amazing food and exceptional pricing. It has a historical setting, which is fascinating. This is definitely one to try, you will not leave hungry..................

Visited August 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Outstanding Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant on Sunday, 8/24. We were NOT disappointed. We thought we were hungry and both ordered the Black Bear Camp Skillet. The food was outstanding but way, way too much for the both of us (the price for all that food was only $13.95 persons) so the price was great for the amount of food served. The services was excellent and the time from order to eating was minimal. I highly recommend this establishment for breakfast when you are in Gatlinburg. However, I would suggest ordering one of the skillets to share. The hours are condusive as well as they are open from 7am-2pm.

• Visited August 2014