other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

rjblackja...
CORDOVA
“Desciption Better than the real thing”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Pictures and description mak e this place look and sound great. Not that it was terrible by any means, just kinda time for a makeover. The hot tub stopped working a few hours after we got their, called the number-- was told rudely that they could not do anything until 9 or 10 the next morning. We had another family with us with 2 kids, 9 and 6, and they were really disappointed-- I am aware things happen- but for the price , very disappointed. Finally got fixed about 4 p.m. the next evening. No one from the office checked up with us to make sure we were happy!!!! The couches in the den/living space are worn out-- some tears are covered with duct tape. The toilet paper holder in master bathroom falls apart if you look at it, so dont even try to touch it. The worst is that everynight the bottom floor (where 2 bedrooms and the kids room are) fills up with little centipedes. Litte 1000 leg creatures-- I know we swept up 500 of them, and 300 the next day??? I know we are out in the woods, and this cannot be the first time that management has heard about this-- no way this just started when we got there. This is my 4th time renting with Chalet Village- whom I like very much-- Checking in is always such a pleasure-- everyone goes overboard to welcome you and inform you of everything you need to know. I will use them again, but I feel that they need to inspect the places alot closer!!! Housekeeping seems to rush through the cleaning process-- as much as these are rented-- the little things really needs to be fixed more often. I didn't realize it until now--- but I HATE centipedes--- they were EVERYWHERE--NO JOKE!!! Under, over and in the beds!!Maybe a weekly spraying would help????
Also, this place was alot closer to the street than i thought it would be, the other reviews made it sound like it was secluded- and you would maybe see some bears?? Other cabins are in spitting distance, and too close to the street to see Bears unless they are driving a car!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Closeness to Gatlinburg-- Hot Tub when it was working
Liked least: CENTIPEDES Thousands of bugs (Centipedes)!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing