“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came for lunch and our waitress got 3/4 of our orders wrong. When we pointed out to her that they were incorrect she argued with us as to what we ordered. After waiting for our CORRECT order we finally received our food and 1/3 still was missing some of the food. While waiting for the food we could head staff members arguing and yelling at each other for “not owning up to mistakes like adults” by the drink station. The food was good, after we got what we ordered. The atmosphere was ruined by incorrect orders and arguing not only by our waitress but by the other waiters and waitresses as well. Very disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,014)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, good server (Christina), once we finally got her. Poor seating by 2 hostess’, one downstairs, one upstairs.

The downstairs hostess stared at her seating chart for two minutes before looking at us, then sent us upstairs. I am a LSC Member and am supposed to get priority seating at Gump’s..... not today.

The upstairs hostess was even more confused because I asked for a table. I’m a big guy and I can’t fit into Gump’s booths. She asked me twice if I wanted a table and finally I told her to look at me, I can’t fit into your booths.

She then placed me into a table next to a wall that I could not fit into. So we had to point to an unoccupied table that would work.

After we sat down we could hear other servers at their workstation complaining because of where we were sat. Best of all no one would wait on us.

After 12 minutes, the bartender (Christina) came over and waited on us. I asked her if this was her section and she replied no, she came over because she saw that no one else had. Her service was excellent and the food was good but I think I’ll try another place to eat for a while.

BTW, I brought this all to the attention of an assistant manager who advised me to complain when I get the Bubba Gump survey in my email, will do.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've seen Bubba Gumps in other vacation destinations so jumped at the opportunity since it was down the road from our hotel. The atmosphere and service was fun and great.
My daughter said the shrimp poboy was great, and my wife enjoyed the spicy fried shrimp app as a meal.
I got the Shrimp Lovers special and was somewhat underwhelmed. The shrimp was cold and over cooked, and the fries were stale. Glad we went for the experience, but a little overpriced for a regular stop in my vacation lineup.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Atmosphere great service was excellent. Doug was very attentive and pleasant. Had a drink and got to get a glass with it of course. Food was good and worth the stop. A little pricey but a once in a lifetime, I've been there!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tasty shrimp but a little pricey. The coconut shrimp was a little over cooked but was still good. The Forrest Gump trivia was fun. Very friendly servers and quick service.