“Drooling Laconte Sandwich” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #76 of 194 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Mesquite, Texas
“Drooling Laconte Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

This is where my Trip Advisor life began. The honey mustard sauce was a hit. My son is now a foodie because of it. My two 11 y/o's shared a meal, had plenty. The children's plates were enough and satisfying for ten year olds. I remember my friend drooling over his burger too. He had burgers most part of the week but this one was his favorite. BRANDON was our server, and son of the owner.

• Visited November 2013

“Just so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I hadn't been to this restaurant in a couple of years so we decided to stop in this trip. The last time we were here, we were the only ones in the place. It was the same this time. It is ski themed, but its overly done. Old static TVs show snowboarding videos. The food is ok. Our waitress wasn't overly attentive, which you wouldn't think would be the case since we were her only customers. We didn't get our drinks until after we got our food. Buffalo burger is ok. Burger with a hot dog on top is unique. Hit or miss.

1 Thank Shauna E
“Great atmosphere…great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is very cozy and like a ski/mountain town. Family owned and operated. My husband raved about his burger "tram burger" and my friend couldn't stop talking about the sauce in her LeConte sandwich. Would definitely go back!!

Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
“Enjoyed our meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had a great waitress, kept our drinks full, very friendly. My sons enjoyed the Bison burgers and I had the Italian sub which was also very good. The only thing that really didn't go was the Skiing theme seemed a little odd to me, but that's just my taste

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Overpriced & Understaffed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with family. Had to wait a while just to be seated, then waited so long for waitress to come to our table, we almost walked out.

Theme of skiing was forced. It doesn't work for them. If it were in the mountains more, it would have potential for a really neat theme.

Food was OK at best but definitely over-priced for what we got.

Staff not rude, just not attentive because there weren't near enough of them to cover the small crowd that was there at the time.

1 Thank jmjones19