“Not made in China!”

Add it.
Arrowcraft Shop
Ranked #50 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Always like shopping here since the items they sell are made in the U.S. Most shops in Gatlinburg sell "Made in China." I bought a Blenko Water Bottle on this visit. If you like handmade and some one of a kind items, this place is for you. Yes, a lot of the things are pricy, but you do have to pay more for original and handmade items. For you "Blenko" collectors, they have a nice selection to be a small shop.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I am so I love with this store! This is why I love the area, it is a perfect example of the wonderful artist of the area. There is absolutely nothing from china in this store! The prices are fair, and the quality is top notch. As an artist, I prefer handmade, and I was not disappointed! We will be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

It had lots of neat things to look at and purchases. I would stop here if in town.Staff very friendly also

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Jewelry, art ,and more. I loved a lot of things there unfortunately I couldn't afford most of it. But very nice place to browse through. Everyone was super friendly.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I love browsing through this place. My understanding is that everything is handmade and there is such a variety, from jewelry to pottery and everything in between. Since the items are by different artists, there were some items that weren't my taste, but there were others that were. I love the variety and beauty of the items available. The staff was also very friendly.

1  Thank TravelerTP