“Motel 6 Gatlingurg”

Ranked #56 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Hixson, Tennessee
“Motel 6 Gatlingurg”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife our little dog and myself stayed at motel 6 for our 35th anniversary. The room was great the people were friendly, and pet loving. It meant a lot for us to be able to take our pet with us. People in town were asking where we were staying with a pet, cause they couldnt find a hotel that allowed it. We gladly told them Motel 6. I have the feeling that motel 6 in Gatlinburgh will see more pet owners in the future. Thanks motel 6, you made our stay more enjoyable by allowing us to bring our doggie to stay with us. He had a great time also. Once again, THANK YOU MOTEL 6

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed at this Motel 6 a few weeks ago and it was perfect!!!!! We have three daughters and 2 dogs and the room fit us like a glove. It had hardwood floors and a balcony that we could sit at and enjoy coffee and listen to the creek. The employees were very helpful and friendly!! We will definitely recommend this hotel to others and stay there again on our next travel in to Gatlinburg!!

Room Tip: End room is fantastic!!!!!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Springfield, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here. We usually stay in Pigeon Forge. We stayed here to save money and based on the pictures it looked nice. That is not reality. The parking situation is just horrible. The shower had mold, the lamp on the desk had no bulb, microwave didn't work and the worst part was bug bites. Don't know if it was fleas or bed bugs. I talked to the manager and he told me he was going to call an exterminator and do an investigation and get back to me. I have yet to hear from him or anyone. I even showed him the bites on my arms and legs and he acted mortified. Yea right! My wife works for a travel agency and has advised her clients to avoid this hotel. The sheets never got changed until I told the maid to do it after the 2nd day and the gap underneath the door was at least 4 inches. After talking to other visitors, they had similar issues. It's worth the extra money to stay elsewhere for the piece of mind.

4 Thank Victor B

Travellers are raving about these Gatlinburg hotels

Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had an excellent honeymoon in your hotel. Me and my husband were very pleased that we chose to stay with you over a cabin. The rooms are convient to town and very cozy. Will definantly be back for our first anniversary and many to come after

Bowling Green, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I booked the room through Booking.com and was very happy with what I got! I was over a running stream and the room was clean and updated! Staff was friendly and helpful! My only concern was the lack of a coffee pot in the room, BUT, the staff had fresh coffee available in the lobby!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed three nights, the young lady at the desk was very friendly and helpful, I know the hotel looks older but the rooms were very clean, the heat and air worked great, had plenty of clean towels everyday and it was very quiet. Not a bad walk to downtown at all, if your looking for a clean place to stay and a good price this is a great option.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Aubieman
Whitley City, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed 5 nights and was very satisfied. The staff is wonderful. The rooms are very clean and well taken care of. I love there is no charge for pets. Will definitely be back in June and then again in September.

1 Thank bittiesmomma08