Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
US$126
US$121
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$69
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Agoda.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
US$309
Agoda.com
Bent Creek Golf Village(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$123
Zoders Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$104
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$112
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleandog walk areared rooffridge and microwaveplenty of hot watertwo blockswithin walking distancewould stay againnational parkgreat place to stayfront desk clerkcoffee makerober gatlinburgthe main streetpetsmotel6hardwood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This motel is literally the cheapest place to stay in Gatlinburg and it is no joke. The room was huge. Looked like it was brand new, these rooms must have been newly renovated, they are spotless. AC in fine working order.

Wifi was spotty, but I was in one of the end rooms so I might have been far from the source. This was the worst part of the stay. View from my room was nice! Balcony right over a babbling creek.

It is a longer distance than all the other hotels to the downtown area but if you can walk the extra couple blocks it is worth it. The advantage of being in this area of Gatlinburg is that is right next to the bypass road between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. You can skip driving through that traffic nightmare that is downtown Gatlinburg. Why spend more than you have to, if I'm in the area again I am coming back here, no question. Best value for the money I've ever spent on a hotel room. Room had a fridge AND a microwave, and a bonus couch that folded out to a bed. There's so much room you could have a dance floor.

Room Tip: The closer I walked to the middle of the motel the better the wifi signal seemed. Since I was on the end even my 4G would go out. So you have a choice, if you end up in the really nice rooms by the creek you might not get internet. The wifi signal in my room was almost usable. The other rooms, I have no idea but they seem closer to the signal but don't have the creek view. So choose: good internet or good view, probably can't do both at once.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I took a quick weekend getaway after a hard few weeks at work. I found this motel on booking.com and we thought to be this cheap, it must be a dump. I read all the reviews which seems decent on here so we decided to go for it. Upon arriving, we noticed it was back off the strip-but still very close, was kind of dumpy looking on the outside. After we checked in we went straight up to our room to check it out, we were plesently surprised at how nice it was! By no means is it a Hilton, but it is perfect for a cheap, quick vacation. We had a room with a king bed, which was quite comfortable. Also, we were surprised when we found out we had a hot tub in the room as well! Everything was extrememly clean, the management and housekeeping staff were great! No complaints here! We would definitely stay again for a short vacation!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is not the Hilton by no means, but seriously it is cheap and close to the strip. The room was clean and the staff was friendly . We were pleased with our stay and will be staying here again .

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank RobinAnnie87
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The Motel6 has a great location, especially for those looking to get a head start into the mountains. The hotel looks run down on the outside, but the rooms were very clean and nice on the inside. No complaints.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Irish424
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My husband and I travel often to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. I am a penny pincher so I am always looking for a low cost hotel/motel to stay in. We had never stayed at this Motel 6 so we gave it a shot. I was very pleased with our choice. Now if your one of those people who have to have a mint on your pillow or tons of amenties then keep searching. If you are like us and looking for a clean place to stay that allows pets and don't charge you an arm and a leg for them then look no more. Our room was clean and spacious. We had a refridge, microwave, cable tv and coffee pot(you have to request the pot). The staff was friendly and they had a great walking path to walk your dogs, it took you down by the river. The hotel is 2 blocks from the main strip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple