“One word”

Smoky Mountain Farms Jelly House
Ranked #18 of 145 Shopping in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Everything in this place is delicious, and the staff is great! My favorite is the pumpkin butter. Prices are very reasonable. I visit Gatlinburg often and stop here always. Is worth the stop.

All reviews
"cherry"
in 4 reviews
"iconic"

Reviewed 7 November 2013

The Bourbon Glaze was AMAZING!!! Now I'm trying to figure out how I can get more shipped to my house lol!!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We visited on Oct. 12, 2013 and bought several jars of jelly, but the one that we loved the best was the Apple Cinnamon Jelly. If you go try that jelly. Like the way you can sample all the brands they have out so you know what the jelly taste like before buying. Always visit this shop when we go to Gatlinburg, TN. and would highly recommend for anyone going to visit their shop.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

They have tons of jellies and jams plus homemade Peanut butter!! Haven't heard of it or need a taste? They have testers available and if you fall in love with an item then you can have it mailed to you. They weren't making anything the day we were there but you can see the big cookers where they do make them and the lady at the counter was willing to tell us all about making their products. We bought the peanut butter and a jam (not sure which one my husband picked) and we are still eating them at home!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My daughter brought me home some pumpkin butter this weekend and much to my disappointment, when I opened it the top was moldy :(

lhbears, Owner at Smoky Mountain Farms Jelly House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

We are very sorry that you received a jar that had not sealed properly. Occasionally, we do have issues with some of our lids, but we do our best to make quality, old fashioned jams and jellies for our customers. Please contact us any time you feel you have received a product that is not up to par, and we will gladly replace or refund your purchase. Also, your input helps us to check for problems in our processing and to prevent future issues. Thank you for your input, and we hope to be able to make this "right" for you and all of our customers.