“A beautiful cabin in a perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JSco46
Thurgoland, Yorkshire, UK
“A beautiful cabin in a perfect location”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife & I recently stayed here for 6 nights and absolutely loved it. The cabin is spacious, private and has stunning views especially from the rear deck which has a hot tub plus table & four chairs for alfresco eating.
Darlene provided excellent instructions for getting in to the property and was on hand if needed although this was not necessary as everything went very smoothly.
We visited the area solely for the walking - The immediate area was excellent for walking for all abilities. We didn't visit the attractions of Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge at all but there is plenty there to do is that's what floats your boat.
There was a very good supermarket within 5 minutes drive of the cabin which we used most days.
I would definitely return to this area & would recommend this cabin in particular for a couple or family of four.

15 Jun 2017
Thanks for the kind review. We are so happy your stay was great.
lgirr54
New Castle, Delaware
“Best. Cabin. Ever.”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I just had our one year anniversary, and thanks to this cabin it was the best anniversary ever. Super close to everything, food, things to do, you name it. As soon as we walked in we immediately felt at home and never wanted to leave. We spent majority of our time soaking in the hot tub while watching tv, or even relaxing in the jacuzzi. We sat on the balcony every day and the views were just amazing. Even on the rainy days (which were few) the mountains looked big and smoky and beautiful. It was amazing. Not to mention waking up with the mountain view made it so much harder to get out of bed everyday. We will definitely be back again whether it be next year, or the year after. If you're looking to have a relaxing vacation with absolutely no worries, this cabin is the BEST place to be!

Craig S
Titusville, New Jersey
“All we hoped for... and more.”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My son, Cole, and I leave my wife in peace for one week every summer and take a road trip (he's almost 15 now). I asked him where he wanted to go last year and he said, "The mountains in Tennessee... Gatlinburg." That's quite a haul from where we live in NJ but I said, what the heck... let's do it! We found Leconte Lookout Cabin and it was truly all we'd hoped for and more... all the amenities you could want but in a true, cozy log cabin, beautifully designed and immaculately clean. And with a stunning morning view of the mountains from the deck that stays with you long after you leave. And the entire Gatlinburg area is amazing. We're looking forward to coming back for another week of adventure this summer.

9 Apr 2017
Thank you for the kind review! We take pride in our cabin and hope to see you back soon!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

mariangie...
“Romantic getaway”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This cabin is perfect for a romantic getaway. It's perfect fit for 2 adults. It snowed one of the days we were there and so we decided to stay inside. We used the hot tub with the snow falling in front of us it was magical.
We arrived around 6pm so it was dark out already, we couldn't find the house because it's so dark. We drove past it up the hill and had to make a u-turn in another house. I would recommend leaving the porch light turned on otherwise you will completely miss it at night.
The only issue I had was there were some spiderwebs in the closets and under the bed. Found a small spider on the corner under the bed when my earring fell and I am an arachnophobe so my boyfriend had to get it.
Other Than that, the stay was very pleasant. I took a picture having coffee with the mountains in the background and all my friends where asking me where to book this awesome place. Downtown is 5 mins away! And the Great Smokies National Park is about 15 mins away! Can't wait to come back!

14 Feb 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our cabin. We will watch those spiders closer, thanks for informing us. Come back soon.
Nicholas...
“Cozy Mountain Cabin Retreat”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The location was awesome, only minutes from the main strip. The cabin itself was very cozy and tastefully decorated, amazing views of the mountains from the back deck and the king sized bed in the loft. The Hot Tub was amazing and you can't be anywhere in the cabin without a clear view of a TV, perfect place to relax and just get away. Highly Recommend for a couples retreat. It snowed while we were there so bonus!!!

17 Jan 2017
Thank you for the nice review. Hope you can come back soon.
Channika
“MAGICAL & MOST WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS STAY”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My husband and I wanted a romantic Christmas get-a-way in 2016, and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful cabin. It was so cozy and perfect for us. Plus, to our surprise we discovered a beautiful Christmas tree upon our entry into the cabin. We were not expecting Christmas décor, and definitely not a gorgeous tree beautifully decorated, so it made our stay extra special. Everything was perfect, especially the hot tub!! We loved our stay and have some incredible memories! So grateful to God for helping us find Leconte Lookout Smoky Mountain Cabin!

14 Feb 2017
Thank you for the great review. Hopefully you can come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing