“Great price and amenities! ”

Zoders Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Fair price, clean kids loved both the indoor and outdoor pools; Short walk from down town- never had any issues during our stay- 4 out of 5 because it's just a little outdated but that's minor; kids aged 2,4,9 all enjoyed there stay

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,291)

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We love leaving our balcony door open and listen to the spring. It is so loud. Puts me to sleep quick. It is very safe to walk to and from the strip. Very reasonable about $70 a night. (even on the weekends) Very easy to get to other places and don't have to fight the traffic. They have free breakfast in the mornings, 5-7pm wine/beer/soda, and 8-10 milk and cookies, the staff has been there forever and very nice. I love it, will continue to go every year. This year I've had to stay in my room writing two papers. While my family got to go do everything. I have taken a few breaks to walk to the strip for lunch, and to shop a little. I recommend this to anyone. Thanks Pippa

Room Tip: look online to the room views, if you are looking for fancy smancy, not for you. This is for down to...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank The_Pippa_Pippa
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend, we stayed for two nights based on a recommendation from my family. The river outside of the room was beautiful an relaxing to sleep to. I loved having the cookies and milk at night as well as the breakfast and wine. We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I'm a country boy, and once I moved out of the country to Nashville TN, I lost the peaceful sleeps I had when I was a boy. Staying at this hotel was one of the best nights sleeps I've ever had in my entire life. The sound of that creek with your window cracked at night is so peaceful and calming. I couldnt hear any of my neighbors the entire stay. It was just gorgeous. The king sized bed was like laying on a cloud, and the room itself was very nice. The breakfast in the mornings helped save on food, and the wine and cheese, and cookies and milk they give you was a nice treat. We were able to walk the entire strip in Gatlinburg without even moving our car. and Its just a short 5-10 Min. drive to Pigeon Forge strip. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and we will be back for sure.

Room Tip: You have to get a room above the creek (which most of them are) and if youre a couple, I recommend t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

When we first drove in, Zoders looked like a 1950's motel and I thought to myself, I am in trouble! We had room 254. Porch was right over roaring stream. Room is on the small side but adequate. Checkin quick and easy, including Cesar the Amazon parrot saying "hello". This place has everything! Beautiful indoor and outdoor pools. Gas barbecue grills. Picnic area by creek. Basketball court, indoor racquet ball court and exercise area. Breakfast, wine and cheese from 5-7 pm, milk and cookies 7-9 pm. There is a breakfast place (Atrium) next door which was good and a nice dinner place next door, Smoky Mountain Trout Restaurant. Hillbilly Golf is a very short walk as are all the shops. The only reason not 5 stars, bathroom floor gummy and cleanliness not up to par compared with say Marriott. Highly recommend, very reasonable and we will definitely be back to visit and staying here.

Room Tip: Reading other reviews,be sure to ask for creek side. The suites are not creek side. Oh, looking at...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CandyfromCalifornia
Reviewed 14 April 2014

You can tell this property is older but very clean and they have done a very good job of keeping up the exterior and interior. The beds were very soft but I personally didnt like the pillows. The drapes were outdated as was the wall paper but still very clean. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. Free wifi but we found it was pretty slow, but was still able to do what we needed. The first day the indoor pool area was so hot it was like a sauna but the next 2 days it was fine. The balcony overlooking the stream was awesome. We never made it to the milk and cookies or wine and cheese. The only con I have is there is not much parking. Two nights when we came in later we had to park past the pool and walk to our room which was very near the office. The outside area is lit but not well enough for me to not be a little afraid especially with the 'community' bears that show up now and then.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank spamdogger
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Met my sister here for a getaway. We had a wonderful experience. Check in was quick and easy, the indoor pool and hot tub were refreshing, the wine and cheese was great, the milk and cookies were awesome, and sitting on the balcony listening the the creek was a respite. Highly recommend this as the place to stay in Galinburg!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family