I love this Chalet Lodge! It is an older hotel but has the charm of old Gatlinburg! We stayed in a wonderful Chalet room at the top of the hill. It was very clean. The room had cathedral ceilings and a fantastic view of the space needle and mountains and we could watch the tram go back and forth to the ski lodge. The room also had a large fireplace ready to light (with plenty of extra firewood just outside.) Both the night and morning manager were very nice and accommodating. We also were just a short walk to Howard's, one of my favorite original restaurants of Gatlinburg. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western