Stayed here for a final night in the smokies. Had a hard time finding a room for the night and this is where we ended up. Hotel staff was friendly. Room was older but you can tell they had tried to spruce it up as much as they could on a budget. The stream view and patio we had on the stream was really nice. Beds were comfy but the top. Could have been cleaned a little better around the edges. Wifi worked part of the day we checked in but quit during the night and was out all day the next day. Hotel is in a good location, would stay again for a night but not any longer than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western