Called to have my room changed from 2 queen to 1 king bed room, front desk clerk told me that it couldn't be done since I booked via priceline, I asked to speak with the GM and left my phone number with the front desk clerk and was told that she would call me right after she got out of a meeting. I came in to Gatlinburg, TN and the front desk clerk told me they was nothing they could do untill tomorrow even though I was checking out tomorrow. Came to our room finally and found the door wide open not even locked, so security is definitely a issue at this hotel. I would never come back to this hotel ever again. Also as far as the previous review stated about the heat not working they would be correct, the unit inside the room keeps turning off even though it is set to over 80 degrees and it is still cold in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western