“HORRORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Crossroads Inn and Suites
Ranked #29 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Called to have my room changed from 2 queen to 1 king bed room, front desk clerk told me that it couldn't be done since I booked via priceline, I asked to speak with the GM and left my phone number with the front desk clerk and was told that she would call me right after she got out of a meeting. I came in to Gatlinburg, TN and the front desk clerk told me they was nothing they could do untill tomorrow even though I was checking out tomorrow. Came to our room finally and found the door wide open not even locked, so security is definitely a issue at this hotel. I would never come back to this hotel ever again. Also as far as the previous review stated about the heat not working they would be correct, the unit inside the room keeps turning off even though it is set to over 80 degrees and it is still cold in the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Room very large ,clean.
Bath work.
Bed is amazing.
Space for work perfect.
Place close everything,walking distance.
Place and parking safe.
Breakfast is a best surprise.Gravy,biscuits,etc...
Fireplace in lobby.
I stay again

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The place major problems with their heating system. We started out in one room and set the heat for 65 deg. for sleeping. We woke up at 2:00 am to find the room temperature was about 80. I turned off the heating system for the night, we froze when we got out of bed. The next morning we made the motel management move us to another room. This time we could not get the room to heat up. The second night there it was very cold in the room. We left the heat on high while we were out the next day, but the room was still cold when we got in. Rather than try to move again, I went to the office and got two blankets. The room was still cool when we got up.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Had a suite with a fireplace. A nice room on the 4th floor. Hotel staff were very nice and the room was nice. The hotel is on the main entry to Gatlinburg from Pigeon Forge and is convenient for walking to attractions. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was just one elevator but it wasn't really an inconvenience.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at Best Western Crossroads week of December 23, 2013. We were very pleased. Clean & comfortable room. Most comfortable bed we have ever found in a motel. Very much appreciated the friendly staff. Loved the complimentary full breakfast every morning included. We will most definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pepperroseTennessee
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Was very convenient in walking to all things in Gatlinburg. Very clean and rooms were very large. We were happy with the accommodations and will most like stay there again soon. The Atrium Restaurant was excellent for breakfast, fast service and great food. The staff was very helpful.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

we stayed 3 nights, each morning we woke up to more ants. they were everywhere, all over the sink, bathtub, our personal items, it was awful. We brought this to the attention of the staff and we were told no one else had complained about ants in this room. As a consumer I find that hard to believe, there were to many ants for this to have been the first time anyone has complained. And the house keeper would always leave the stopper in the bathroom closed after cleaning like she knew if she didn't ants would come up into the room. There were other rooms avail. at the hotel but they did not offer to move us. we are best western reward members and we will not stay here again.