Crossroads Inn and Suites
US$110
  • Pool
US$145
GardenInn.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
QualityInn
Old Creek Lodge(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$162
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$112
US$220
US$213
Hampton Inn Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$168
Travelocity
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsatrium restaurantroom was cleantwo sinkswithin walking distancebiscuits and gravyfourth floorwould stay here againnice place to staypancake househot breakfastnice poolfree breakfastripley's aquariumbottom floortwo queen bedsthe main streetyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My stay was very nice. The rooms were freshly painted, carpet and furniture above average and the desk clerk I think her name was Martha, was very informative about the area. Check in and check out was painless. Not to mention the free breakfast that was great for a continental type breakfast. I would definitely stay here again. The location is very convenient for downtown attractions.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Confortable and friendly staff. Lobby have a guest computer with printer. Close to attractions, very clean rooms, speedy internet, breakfast is simple but enjoyable. Heater and A/C, flat TV screen. Laundry service. Fitness center.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Even though it's winter, my family loves to swim in a heated outdoor pool. The website stated that there was a heated outdoor pool. When we got there, the pool was closed. I told the desk clerk that was why I chose that hotel & he said that wasn't on their website, that I must have it confused with the hotel across the street. So frustrating!
The temp in the room was 72*, so I turned the air on and set it to 65*. The room never cooled below 70*.
The water would get extremely, dangerously, hot. None of us could get the shower temp regulated.
The room was very large and clean. I loved having a separate sink.
I probably won't stay here again because of the pool.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Called to have my room changed from 2 queen to 1 king bed room, front desk clerk told me that it couldn't be done since I booked via priceline, I asked to speak with the GM and left my phone number with the front desk clerk and was told that she would call me right after she got out of a meeting. I came in to Gatlinburg, TN and the front desk clerk told me they was nothing they could do untill tomorrow even though I was checking out tomorrow. Came to our room finally and found the door wide open not even locked, so security is definitely a issue at this hotel. I would never come back to this hotel ever again. Also as far as the previous review stated about the heat not working they would be correct, the unit inside the room keeps turning off even though it is set to over 80 degrees and it is still cold in the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Room very large ,clean.
Bath work.
Bed is amazing.
Space for work perfect.
Place close everything,walking distance.
Place and parking safe.
Breakfast is a best surprise.Gravy,biscuits,etc...
Fireplace in lobby.