1. Overall clean enough.
2. Quiet at night.
3. Breakfast included, and plenty of choices.
4. good advice from hotel clerk on where to eat :)
1. Door needed to be banged shut, so I apologize to my neighbors for leaving at 6am wanting to go see the sunrise.... and coming back later... and again leaving to get breakfast...
2. Bath clogged (which is a trend I see in Best Westerns. The plumbing is old I guess).
3. Odd enough, the bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke in the morning. However, the rooms below me were all non-smoking, so I'm confused as to where the smell came from.
- Free Parking