We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The rooms are large and clean. The beds are very comfortable and pillows nice and fluffy. Staff at the front desk are friendly and attentive. This hotel is just a quick walk to the downtown area. Rooms are equipped with a mini fridge and microwave. There was some noise from the road during the night, but with the A/C unit on it easily drowned it out. If you are looking for a comfortable, affordable and convenient place to sleep, this hotel is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western