We were greeted in the room by a pair of dirty latex gloves left by the cleaning crew (who did not clean hair from the tub) as well as a tip envelope. We left the envelope by the gloves.
Otherwise the room was large and the AC worked well.
The breakfast was somewhat lacking with the pseudo-scrambled eggs, no meat option, and very gloopy gravy for the biscuits.
There was only one juice option so its either that, water or coffee.
Probably would not chose this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western