The clerks at the Best Western Crossroads were very helpful when the Best Western booking service had once again screwed up our reservation. This time they got the right hotel, but the wrong night. Anyway, they made it easy to change the reservation and set us up with all our special requests. Rooms are very large and the King bed was very comfortable. They have a beautiful pool and the area is protected from wind which makes it nice for swimming. The breakfast room is on the fourth floor and is easily accessable. They serve continental items as well as scrambled eggs and biscuits and gravy. The hotel is within walking distance of all the attractions in Gatlinburg and Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre is right across the street for those that like old vaudeville type shows. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ogle family invites you to enjoy your next family vacation in the Smokies with us where you will enjoy comfort, convenience and affordability in Gatlinburg lodging. You will be only one mile from the entrance to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and our convenient parkway location is just a short walk away from the best attractions and restaurants in Gatlinburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crossroads Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Crossroads Inn Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western